Gerrard

Lloyd

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, gogzy said:

To be fair, he done a few things people in here were asking him to do.

He took Tav off the corners, he made early subs, he had them shooting from outside the box.

The squad he has built are nowhere near good enough , just like the last three managers.........

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

The pressure is officially on. If he doesn't get the team out of this funk he'll be lucky to be here beyond Christmas because the same feeling we've all had for years is starting to creep back into the fans and the club.

I think that would be a mistake.

We have to give one of these managers the time and money to try and actually make a mark.

3 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Born winner..... not with this shit show of a squad.

He's never won a league. Man Utd used his Liverpool team as a punchbag for 20 years, I've no idea where all the born winner stuff comes from. 

He's not getting sacked. He signed a 4 year deal and we won't keep finding money to pay people off. 

I think everyone was excited by the early season performances and now we have hit a wall that we need to get over. A bit like that lot early season. 

I'm so pissed off but I think he will come good. 

I wish we invested in 3 top players and a proven manager. 

14 players and an untested manager is looking like more mismanagement from the board. 

Seeing terms ‘Groundhog Day’ and comparisons to Le Guen and Caixinha are just. The performances don’t lie and even some of our wins in Europe have been hugely flattering. Gutted Man.

Just now, gogzy said:

I think that would be a mistake.

We have to give one of these managers the time and money to try and actually make a mark.

I totally agree. I think Gerrard can come good and we need to trust him beyond one season, but we both know that's not how it works. My comment isn't what I think should happen, it's what I think will happen. 

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

To be fair, he done a few things people in here were asking him to do.

He took Tav off the corners, he made early subs, he had them shooting from outside the box.

Yes but the wrong subs  ! the wrong starting team  too. I fear the wheels have came off the bogey another long season ahead fighting for 2nd3rd or 4th at best 

Just now, Hutton2008 said:

I wish we invested in 3 top players and a proven manager. 

14 players and an untested manager is looking like more mismanagement from the board. 

Seeing terms ‘Groundhog Day’ and comparisons to Le Guen and Caixinha are just. The performances don’t lie and even some of our wins in Europe have been hugely flattering. Gutted Man.

50 (or however many) players and 3 untested managers in a row. Spunked millions and we're apparently no further forward. 

1 minute ago, Johnsey said:

He's not getting sacked. He signed a 4 year deal and we won't keep finding money to pay people off. 

I think everyone was excited by the early season performances and now we have hit a wall that we need to get over. A bit like that lot early season. 

I'm so pissed off but I think he will come good. 

Another ridiculous fuck up by the board that loves wasting fans money, no manager should have been offered a four year deal especially not a rookie.......

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

And it wasnt good , that tonight was brutal and this squad are a middle of the SPL team at best.

He's built a squad sitting joint top of a uefa cup group, Still in a cup and only 8 points behind the league leaders ( 5 if we win our game in hand)

I'd say he hasn't done all that bad in a few months.

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

He's never won a league. Man Utd used his Liverpool team as a punchbag for 20 years, I've no idea where all the born winner stuff comes from. 

Must’ve imagined him winning the Champions League FS!

Archived