Sadiq

Bristol loyal

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

A couple of times in the 1st half he did some good stuff 

But as the game went on he couldn't stay onside and the dive IMO will end his Rangers career. 

For me the management have to take some blame here. We've knowing for weeks morelos and lafferty weren't available for this. If Sadiq was always the plan, why didn't he get some game time before this. 

when could we afford to play him?

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

when could we afford to play him?

Livi game could have come on for morelos or lafferty to play as a front 2. 

Hearts as a sub when 3-1 up.

Fact is he's come into this game cold.

If our managment didn't trust him in recent games, why did they trust him today. 

9 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

But as the game went on he couldn't stay onside and the dive IMO will end his Rangers career. 

For me the management have to take some blame here. We've knowing for weeks morelos and lafferty weren't available for this. If Sadiq was always the plan, why didn't he get some game time before this. 

you seen why today but what were the alternatives today ? 

Just now, Cedrick said:

It's been discussed all week mate. Kent or Grezda thought the middle. Ejaria as a false 9. Hell even halliday was getting a mention at 1 point.  

I get that Gerrard was keen on a having a foward. But it's naive IMO to expect a player to come in cold and suddenly turn it on. Especially a player he hasn't rated enough to give game time too. 

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

It's been discussed all week mate. Kent or Grezda thought the middle. Ejaria as a false 9. Hell even halliday was getting a mention at 1 point.  

I get that Gerrard was keen on a having a foward. But it's naive IMO to expect a player to come in cold and suddenly turn it on. Especially a player he hasn't rated enough to give game time too. 

Grezda still can’t be fit 

13 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Because he wasn’t the plan. I feel Gerrard was more obliged to start him. 

3 hours ago, gsa said:

Just an easy target. He should've been given game time before today if we knew we were going to use him. Poor management again by Slippy. I can see why he never won the Premier League in twenty years of playing for one of its biggest clubs. 

He never managed Liverpool though so your point makes zero sense 

15 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Middleton looked ok going through the middle and seeing as he is our player I would prefer him to that fucking imposter sadiq. Gerrard said himself the other week sadiq is a waster.

6 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

You thinking something in the loan agreement ? 

No nothing like that. Just in terms of the system/tactics etc. 

A false 9 would have been better to try. But I’m not paid to make such decisions. Either way. First subs with 9 mins to go after going a goal down is a fucking joke. 

4 minutes ago, Bluenose1986 said:

No nothing like that. Just in terms of the system/tactics etc. 

A false 9 would have been better to try. But I’m not paid to make such decisions. Either way. First subs with 9 mins to go after going a goal down is a fucking joke. 

I would have preferred either Kent or Middleton in that role. Both have pace to burn and showing they can finish.

It would have involved tactical adjustments but we had time since the Ayr game to work that on the training pitch

Agree his timing with the subs is awful. 

6 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I would have preferred either Kent or Middleton in that role. Both have pace to burn and showing they can finish.

It would have involved tactical adjustments but we had time since the Ayr game to work that on the training pitch

Agree his timing with the subs is awful. 

I agree. Kent and Middleton have show effort and desire and ability all season. 

Theres a reason Sadiq has barely kicked a ball for us (poor attitude mainly I reckon). 

Yup we had plenty time to plan for this. The first half was absolute wank and no changes were made till we fucked it.

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Still dont understand why he done that. Maybe trying to gain a advantage cause it would of been a red and a pen with them already used all 3 subs :lol:

You can’t get red cards for pens because of the double jeopardy rule so even that doesn’t explain it.