Sadiq

Bristol loyal

1 minute ago, gsa said:

Just an easy target. He should've been given game time before today if we knew we were going to use him. Poor management again by Slippy. I can see why he never won the Premier League in twenty years of playing for one of its biggest clubs. 

:1120982233_SGsmile:

He was better than I thought he was going to be, but he's nowhere near the level we needed him to be. 

The brief glimpse of him I saw in earlier games was a player who looked cunted after 5 minutes, couldn't control a ball and was easily pushed off the ball. I thought he really started pretty well. Won a couple of balls that he had no right to....held it up, and looked like he had the beating of his man. :tu: All going well so far. Then he got a wee knock that 99% of players would run off after 2 minutes, but that was the end of his threat. Looked like his bottle crashed and just never seemed the same again. Reminded me of the way Morelos played at the end of last season. Nothing stuck, nothing worked and just didn't look that bothered. 

With games, I think he could get better, but he'll never be the type of player that can do a job for us. Never.

1 hour ago, MrMeeseeks said:

When he went down "injured" in the first half my first thought was the cunt was faking it for a sub. Comes across as the type of guy just happy to collect a wage, the fact he can't play to fucking save himself backs that up.

Absolute nonsense....watch it back. He gets a fucking bad one on the ankle.

The poor guy just aint it, but it's most definitely not all on him. He tried his best in the only way he could, but ffs, there were others from our regulars who just didn't show the desire nor the guile to put a really shit sheep team to the sword. A fucking haunting all round team performance.

I think Steven is now realising that no matter how much he can give average players, it just won't cut it, even in this backwater.

Before i criticise Sadiq I'll point towards half a dozen match fit regulars who let him down today. The lad should never have been put in the position of whipping boy and Gerrards already taken the blame for playing our only CF v Ayr and getting us down to the bones. To compound his mistake Gerrard gave him no minutes in the lead up so crucifying Sadiq is wrong imo.