Sadiq

Bristol loyal

Just get him to fuck.

When he wasn't offside he was making shite runs. When he wasn't making shite runs he was offering fuck all. When he did get into a decent position, and played the ball past the keeper with empty net gaping he fucking dived.

Get him so far to fuck. 

2 minutes ago, don logan said:

Like Pena, a lazy, airy fairy bastard. Gerrard looked ready to kill him when he got stupidly caught offside for the sixth time.

You'd think he'd learn after the third offside but nope, he's got no idea what he's doing.

First thing come January should be terminating his loan, bringing in Shankland, and a right winger able to cover upfront when needed (loanee or not). 

It was always going to be difficult for Sadiq to come into a semi-final game and hit the ground running. I thought he played ok, made a couple of good runs and made a couple of good lay-offs. It will take game time for other players to read his game and his runs, it is a strange one that he wasn't given any game time ahead of today. Our lack of depth/options up front makes the decision to let Cummings go a strange one.

Our style of play is utterly reliant on Morelos holding the ball up, bringing team-mates into play and roughing up defenders. Lafferty can fill that role to an extent but Sadiq is a completely different type of player. I'm amazed that Gerrard thought he could come in from the cold and slot straight into the side to perform a role he's clearly not suited to. A massive gamble that failed miserably today. 

At the start of the game I honestly thought he was going to be a handful, he is just so fucking huge, but it became clear very quickly how out of place he was. The only thing i would say is, its nearly fucking November and he has just managed a start due to suspension, what the hells be going on behind the scenes.

40 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

the thing is for his booking - he has rounded the keeper - it was easier to stay on his feet and tap the ball into an empty net. Its baffling.

With the size of his head it shouldn't surprise us that he's brainless.

A guy that fast just doesn’t need to be offside every single time he’s played in.

Gerrard went absolutely mental at him when he did it for the umpteenth time in the second half and rightly so. 

That said, his all round performance wasn’t actually as shite as I expected it to be. Blowing out of his arse after about an hour (which wasn’t surprising given the lack of game time) so I really can’t understand why he wasn’t subbed. Baffling.  

11 minutes ago, Polo said:

A guy that fast just doesn’t need to be offside every single time he’s played in.

Gerrard went absolutely mental at him when he did it for the umpteenth time in the second half and rightly so. 

That said, his all round performance wasn’t actually as shite as I expected it to be. Blowing out of his arse after about an hour (which wasn’t surprising given the lack of game time) so I really can’t understand why he wasn’t subbed. Baffling.  

This for me. Dont think he was as bad as made out. However at the 60m mark we all expected the subs. He should have been one of them. Change it correctly before they scorr and differnet game.

A couple of times in the 1st half he did some good stuff 

But as the game went on he couldn't stay onside and the dive IMO will end his Rangers career. 

For me the management have to take some blame here. We've knowing for weeks morelos and lafferty weren't available for this. If Sadiq was always the plan, why didn't he get some game time before this.