Just like Walter

bordersbear

4 hours ago, TheCutch said:

So you would rather have games like Spartak / Sheep than games like Maribor / Rapid / Hearts?

Mon tae fuck Kirk. 

Teams fear us that's why they are doing it. I'd much rather that than coming to Ibrox with belief.

Any team that comes and thinks they can take us on will get swept aside easily. Its alot easier to sort the issue of breaking teams down we need more quality.

Kilmarnock on Wednesday will be delighted with a point last season most would've came to Ibrox and left disappointed if they didn't get something.

5 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Teams fear us that's why they are doing it. I'd much rather that than coming to Ibrox with belief.

Any team that comes and thinks they can take us on will get swept aside easily. Its alot easier to sort the issue of breaking teams down we need more quality.

Kilmarnock on Wednesday will be delighted with a point last season most would've came to Ibrox and left disappointed if they didn't get something.

And that is a bad thing? ?

On 29/10/2018 at 19:27, TMB said:

We have the superior group of players.  I suspect most teams will sit back and look to counter attack us.  

This high counter pressing system we use works best against teams that try to open up and attack us.  Maybe that’s why it’s worked in Europe, but not domestically.  

giphy.gif

On 29/10/2018 at 19:27, TMB said:

We have the superior group of players.  I suspect most teams will sit back and look to counter attack us.  

This high counter pressing system we use works best against teams that try to open up and attack us.  Maybe that’s why it’s worked in Europe, but not domestically.  

giphy.gif

You talk sense mate.It'll never catch on in here.................