Katic

DC76

Big man got hooked at HT against Accies, rightly so tho that to me was a lack of match sharpness having been dumped out the team for Worrall after having a good start to the season.Goldson needs the steel Katic provides along side him?

7 minutes ago, DC76 said:

With all due respect,fuck Nottingham Forest,this boy was 4th choice for a team that nearly went to league one last season, phantom 12m bids or not

I hate the thought of other teams dictating our lineup that’s why I think it’s a lot of shite an would never be allowed to happen

my understanding of the modern loan signing is that you either pay a loan fee upfront if you think he will go straight into the team or you take what would be considered a squad player and since the player is likely to be surplus to requirement at the parent club you agree a fee, if he dosent play a certain amount of games you pay it, but if he plays said number of games the team will waive the fee as reward for developing their player

worrall loan fee wouldn’t be more than a couple hundred grand so if he was shite, like sadiq he wouldn’t be getting a game unless there was literally nobody else to play

3 minutes ago, DC76 said:

Sadiqs a different entity altogether.be surprised if we weren't getting paid to take that big fuckin numpty off Roma's books for a season??

We should be...but it will be on the same terms as all the other loan deals done 

For any criticism that can be directed at Gerrard I honestly don’t think he’d do a deal that dictated who starts in his team only a warburton type would sign up to ridiculous shit like that

Based on nothing other than the stuff I have just made up in my head....

I think that Katic, Barasic and Grezda have formed a bit of a clique and are not settling well with the rest of the squad.

Barasic injured all the time, with nothing really specific, Katic getting a knock and being 3rd choice now and Grezda not being anywhere as good as they made him out to be to Gerard.

There has been a falling out and now they are all down the pecking order.

Like I said though, this is all completely made up.

21 minutes ago, DC76 said:

With all due respect,fuck Nottingham Forest,this boy was 4th choice for a team that nearly went to league one last season, phantom 12m bids or not

Gerrard was singing his praises before he signed and said he was a player he had monitored closely in the last year, if a few clubs were after him on loan then then parent club wouldn't be out of order to send him to the club they believe he'll get the most game time, if that came off the back of assurances then so be it.

1 minute ago, Tomatasauce said:

We should be...but it will be on the same terms as all the other loan deals done 

For any criticism that can be directed at Gerrard I honestly don’t think he’d do a deal that dictated who starts in his team only a warburton type would sign up to ridiculous shit like that

Id agree with that but it would appear that Worrall certainly gets the nod over katic,despite Katic performing well in the early part of the season and being an actual club player as opposed to a loanee that Gerrard took a fancy to at a summer tournament?