After Sunday this was rolled out by a few on here some claiming massive improvement from last season...

There has been absolutely no improvement bar some good results in Europe with millions spent in return. Even then McGregor saved us many times in qualifying.

Another trophy less season and fighting for second place again! 

HG5 and chris182 like this
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

See tbh I couldn’t care less. We ain’t winning the Europa or going far in it. I want domestic success and some silverware. The tims are cruising to titles and success and we are doing fuck all. u

Clarke hates us and would not come near our club, one of the biggest scum lovers you could meet.

Sitting top our Europa League group just like Pedr....oh wait.

Won't tag the posters who tagged me after I ridiculed Gerrard early on. Mainly because I take no joy in us being in this constant predicament. 

But fuck me it could be Murty/Caixinha/Warburton in charge of plenty of games this Season. But he's had far more ££.

Fuck this.

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

After Sunday this was rolled out by a few on here some claiming massive improvement...

There has been absolutely no improvement bar some good results in Europe with millions spent in return. Even then McGregor saved us many times in qualifying.

Another trophy less season and fighting for second place again! 

I think there is improvement, not as much as we maybe hoped for a few weeks back.

We are struggling to beat teams who just pack the defense and we need a player with a bit of guile in the middle of the park to unlock this. Hopefully this is addressed in January.

I dont think we will be winning the league this year, but to be honest, i have never really expected that.

The biggest surprise is that teams like Hearts, Hibs and Killie are constantly beating the rest of the league, so it is a strange league table where the bottom half are cannon fodder and not much splits the top half.

MurrayWilson likes this

We have one way of playing and it’s been sussed already. Full backs were shite... again. Midfield keeps ball but is way too slow and predictable. No one controlling tempo and no aggression to demand that we push on when it slows down. No guile in final third.

The only thing we’re better at this year is we have Goldson and McGregor. That’s it. Rest is the same shite.

Sick of it

HG5 and GabrielTomato like this
Just now, kris1984 said:

We have one way of playing and it’s been sussed already. Full backs were shite... again. Midfield keeps ball but is way too slow and predictable. No one controlling tempo and no aggression to demand that we push on when it slows down. No guile in final third.

The only thing we’re better at this year is we have Goldson and McGregor. That’s it. Rest is the same shite.

Sick of it

Very fair summary. 

Why was Steve Clarke not interviewed at the time Mr King? His record over the past year is second to none but you decided to go for an rookie in Gerrard because he was a hero at your beloved Liverpool as a player. Now we the fans hope he turns it around fast or you have handed them title number 8 before Christmas.  

Rant over 

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Why was Steve Clarke not interviewed at the time Mr King? His record over the past year is second to none but you decided to go for an rookie in Gerrard because he was a hero at your beloved Liverpool as a player. Now we the fans hope he turns it around fast or you have handed them title number 8 before Christmas.  

Rant over 

He didnt want the job, fuck him

Its like watching Mark Warburton's Rangers all over again. All possession without anyone actually having the ability to do anything with it in the final third. The forward and backwards passes are frustrating to watch. Absolutely no plan B and when things arent going right our manager doesnt know how to change it. 

It’s either shite or sugar in here.

Too many people got too excited too quickly after a few decent results.

Everybody with half a brain knew whoever came in would need multiple transfer windows to even attempt to put our shit shower in order.

A strong second (which is still achievable) and a cup final (looking less likely) with a run in Europe (already exceeeded pre season expectations) is an improvement on last year.

I’ll wait till we are a few results in after the January transfer window before I start throwing shite at the moon.