Grezda

trueblueal

Just now, Gman36 said:

And katic too. What's the fucks going on they aren't playing. Pedro deservedly got pelters for Pena, well these two are shaping up to be just as bad if they don't start contributing. 

Katic was dropped for no reason for that useless lump of wood Worrall  while Grezda hasn’t been given any kind of chance to show what he can do instead we get Middleton who is nowhere near ready yet his youthful enthusiasm is now wearing off 

Appreciate he was injured during the summer and is getting himself back to full fitness but it's a bit worrying he can't feature.  I've not been particularly impressed for £2m, even lacking full fitness, I just don't see value. Really difficult not to be judgemental until he's fully fit and playing regularly but, by fuck, we don't half waste a lot of money. 

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

No-one says anything but he had been dropped to bench before that..

Pretty sure Gerrard said he had a set back. He was first pick before that bar the euro games he was ineligible for. I'm naw a big fan of Flanagan but I think we are still heading in the right direction. 

13 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

And katic too. What's the fucks going on they aren't playing. Pedro deservedly got pelters for Pena, well these two are shaping up to be just as bad if they don't start contributing. 

Katic should be playing though, that's the thing Hes better than Worrall. He cant contribute if hes not picked.

If Barisic doesn't walk straight back into the team in place of Flanagan once he's fit then something is seriously wrong. Barisic on the fringes of the Croatian first team being kept out our team by a guy without about as much skill as Lee Hodson

Impossible to judge him from the time he has had. Missed a good chance last kick against Moscow but he was in the right position at the edge of the box. Watching tonight it done my head in the amount of times the ball broke to the edge of the box and a red shirt was first to it, usually with Candeias standing behind him about two yards off the play.