Grezda

trueblueal

Even though he had a poor first half I was impressed with how he was still trying to get involved and never let his head go down, took his first goal well never seen the second as my stream had went down but looked good regardless hopefully he kicks on from here and even grabs a couple for Albania during the international break.

He’s still half a yard off pace yet and still had a solid game with two well taken goals. He seems capable of playing with both feet comfortably which will be a huge asset as opposition defences won’t know if he’s going to cut in or hit the byeline on either flank.

As has been said a few times his attempts didn’t come off, particularly in the first half, but he never hid and always looked for the ball.

Blew hot and cold in the first half - was really good in the second half though. Pleasantly surprised by how well he stood up to them physically in the second half, riding tackles, winning balls back, and looked dangerous when he was on the ball.

Will do him a world of good - wouldn't have been my motm though.

5 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Hopefully today was a wee glimpse into the brilliant player we were told we had signed. Maybe he's starting to settle.

And getting near match fitness as well , arriving injured never helped and the fans can be a tough crowd if the ground is not hit running, its a confidence game and his goals today will do him the world of good.

With all our front players fit we will be a potent lively front line.

Looked better today, particularly in the second half.  Thought him and Tav were getting a bit of an understanding on the right, didn’t look quite so dangerous on the left.  Surprised they didn’t swapped him back when the young boy went off injured but I guess we were just playing the game out by that time.