Gerrard and Jack : Match Reactions

Virtuoso

Sound to me lile the dressingroom isnt behind Stevie.

Ask for a.reaction ...nothing

Told them those not trying out....nothing

Cup semi final..... nothing

Reaction again......nothing.

Now only 2-3 playing to maximum.

Strange.

3 minutes ago, Scottyarf37 said:

Strange.

Maybe something in this , the three eastern european boys seem to have fallen out of favour to.........

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Maybe something in this , the three eastern european boys seem to have fallen out of favour to.........

Or maybe Barasic is injured. Katic was injured, played and was rank rotten. Worrall hasn't done much wrong after that. Grezda came here injured, Maybe is struggling for fitness and Middleton has came on before and changed a few games. It's all good in hindsight. 

8 minutes ago, Scottyarf37 said:

Strange.

Nothing to do with there not playing for him, its just that they aren't very good players.

No excuses from him there, he was bang on with it being slow and sluggish. I think he struggles to believe how average/bad some of them are. When you've been as good a player as him it must be hard to get youre head round how some of ours struggle with the basics. He is going to have to figure out how to get more out of them, at least until he can replace some of them. Fuck knows how though.

1 minute ago, wearethepeople1 said:

I’m no even listening to him 

I’m sure it was warburtonesque 

In fairness it is not as he called it shite tonight and players need  to do much better with it not being good enough to wait for a reaction this Saturday. Also said the grumbling and booing was merited.

Has his favourites and no matter the shite they serve up they will get picked on Saturday, then repeat. Team needs a severe boot in the baws as they've gotten hyped up their own arses with e.g. European results and beating Hearts. After being knocked out at the weekend to a dreadful sheep mob, tonight's result against a team above us in the league was utter utter pish, let alone the actual performance. 

His rotation of the midfield and defence has been coupled with a lack of rotation on Kent and Candeias in the last few weeks and results/performance have been impacted. The main problem, squad is bang average and found out. We need to get Katic, Barisic and Grezda fit and make them mainstays of the team as they are better (Grezda potentially) than those currently in those positions and they cost us a lot of money.