***The Official St. Mirren V Rangers Match Thread***

Bronzy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time to be trying to play pretty football is over. Roll the fucking sleeves up and get in about every one of them including the scum. I was brought up on watching Rangers players some good some very good and some not so good but the one thing every last one of them had was heart and would run through brick walls to secure the win when wearing the blue jersey. it's seems a long long time ago now though and once again like previous seasons I'm not so sure this current team has it in them.

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

McGregor

Tav Goldson Katic Halliday

Jack Arfield

Grezda Kent Middelton

Morelos

That team with a high intensity wins easily. Expecting Worrall, Flanagan, Sid, Ejaria and Candeias to start in a 4-4-3 and us to struggle though sadly.

I agree with that line up, plenty pace and trickery, Gerrard needs a real shake up as its all become too easy for the opposition to predict.

53 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

359479836_StMirrenvsRangers.thumb.png.2fbfc66a3bb850cb9fbb42ceb475a9e5.png

4-2-3-1 looked to be getting us somewhere with Kent going central so I'd like to see us use that from the start at the weekend.

Grezda needs to get a chance to prove what he can do. Yes, Candeias works hard but we need to see if Grezda is more creative. Middleton from the start for direct running and pace.

Foderingham doesn't deserve dropped in my opinion since he wasn't at fault for their goal last night.

I’d go with that, except with McGregor back in. 

Fod’s positioning was totally wrong for the goal. 

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

McGregor

Tav Goldson Katic Halliday

Jack Arfield

Grezda Kent Middelton

Morelos

That team with a high intensity wins easily. Expecting Worrall, Flanagan, Sid, Ejaria and Candeias to start in a 4-4-3 and us to struggle though sadly.

Yip ?

1 minute ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Simonsen

Faure      Moshni Cribari   Wallace

Black(c)

Law  Shiels

Aird            Jig         Templeton

2-0 st mirren.

Jon Flanagan would get a game in that team.

56 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Have no confidence whatsoever of anything but a slow dour game and the result is a toss up. 

A draw wouldn’t surprise me. 

These no marks don’t have a plastic pitch do they??

Not plastic mate, but very heavy rain forecast for this area on Sat, hope that does not make it more difficult.

https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/forecast/gcuvdyxy0#?date=2018-11-03

Archived