Gers Launch Ibrox Pride

13 hours ago, Smile said:

Do they benders not understand when they do these marches and make up these groups that no heterosexual feels the need to do to promote their sexuality they are not normalizing themselves they are making themselves out to be different.    

Fade into the background you buftys.

Couple of regrettable words there my friend, which detract from your otherwise great point, although i respect your right to use them?.

cushynumber likes this
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While this is OK I suppose, I just do not get these kind of things whether in or outside of football. When will we be getting the straight Rangers group launched ?? What does your sexual pre

I suppose it's kind of sad that they feel they need their own specific supporters group. But I don't really get what it does. You either support Rangers or you don't.

Gay noncery.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Couple of regrettable words there my friend, which detract from your otherwise great point, although i respect your right to use them?.

It more a jokey post than anything who really cares about sexuality and all that nonsense nowadays these daft groups alienate themselves.

On 03/11/2018 at 00:54, Blue Nosed Babe said:

If the LGBTI community need their own RSC fair enough. We are all Bears after all. 

I'd like them to explain the need for a separate RSC as surely all the usual problems they suffer in life are erased when they put on a Rangers scarf and mix with fellow bears. Being a bear is about inclusiveness while this smacks of separation and identity assertion.

15 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Can we launch the straight white British group or is that regarded as bigoted these days? 

100% this. Straight, white Brits become more & more marginalized on a daily basis. Give these so-called minority groups an inch (pardon the pun) & they always take a fuckin mile. If you'll pardon the pun again, they can stick their diversity up their arse!

Ach well ..... I suppose that's the free standing area going to be thrown into touch now .... to be replaced with a bunk beds (bring your own haemorrhoid pillow) section .... Copland to be changed to Cuddleland ..... Broomloan to Brokeback ... Family stand to all inclusive ... and the Main stand to the Will young stand .... and the super store to be sponsored by Laura Ashley ... with Rangers occasional pillows and matching throws .... it's the end of an era .... we move on ... or if you prefer ... we gayly skip on .....  :p:

:UK:

BLUEDIGNITY and Bears r us like this

Thats good if people having issues with these things can have a chance of meeting others and enjoy the football as a group that is no issue, i will be pissed off if they start receiving preferential treatment like tours and freebies and other club related activites though. 

I dont see how it works mind you at the football, how does a group fit in? Seperate seating and turnstiles to protect them from violence?!?!

20 hours ago, Bears r us said:

While this is OK I suppose, I just do not get these kind of things whether in or outside of football.

When will we be getting the straight Rangers group launched ??

What does your sexual preferences have to do with football or any kind of sport for that matter.  

We are skipping through the phases of the homosexual agenda my friend...

Bears r us likes this
21 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

Thats good if people having issues with these things can have a chance of meeting others and enjoy the football as a group that is no issue, i will be pissed off if they start receiving preferential treatment like tours and freebies and other club related activites though. 

I dont see how it works mind you at the football, how does a group fit in? Seperate seating and turnstiles to protect them from violence?!?!

Wouldn't surprise me if they did start getting preferential treatment, we bend over backwards to appease minorities look where selling TBB out got us and bringing them into the body of our Kirk they still stick it up our arse by sending off players in the last minute on trumped up charges !

1 hour ago, kaiser1041 said:

4 poofs has a dream 

1 hour ago, Rambo1872 said:

Buffters?

23 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

Coplandbear will be relieved to hear that this puts an end to the safe standing debate. Nae cunt wants a gayer staring at yer arse for over 90 minutes.

:lol:   :thumbsup:

CoopsLaud likes this