Candeias Red Card

Bakbear

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

If the world is so against us how do we ever win any game?  Or are they so clever they do enough just to irritate us? 

Yep it is paranoia when you think it’s deliberate and it isn’t. 

I didn't say i think the world is against us, I do think that certain (not all) referees are not as incompetent as you would have us believe. As I say, intelligent and rational people do not make these mistakes on the scale and frequency that some of these referees do. 

and your point on paranoia is moot. How do you or I know if it is it isnt deliberate? @Sportingintegritymyarsehas compiled an ongoing list of decisions both for and against us. That's balance (which is important), and the list makes for grim reading. 

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

If the world is so against us how do we ever win any game?  Or are they so clever they do enough just to irritate us? 

Yep it is paranoia when you think it’s deliberate and it isn’t. 

Therefore the fact that we win some games means that it is not possible that even once we are deliberately treated differently from any other club?

You are either a complete loon or you don't really think before you write.

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

And Morelos getting booked for getting clothes lined against hibs was a belter too. 

Tav getting booked for getting punched against hibs last season aswell, although today’s was without doubt the worst I have ever seen.

And the fact that some claim we are all paranoid is absolutely laughable.

11 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Said exactly the same at half time , it was a stick on........

I think I said it when Jack was booked, if that was the first booking? I was amazed Jack finished the game in all honesty, thought he would have found any reason to send him off.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

I think I said it when Jack was booked, if that was the first booking? I was amazed Jack finished the game in all honesty, thought he would have found any reason to send him off.

He played the ball in that tackle also, someone showed me the footage on the way home on the bus. 

13 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I said to the wee man early on "there is no way we will finish this game with 11 men"

To think that was what we had a man sent off for is absolutely mind-boggling, well we don't actually know yet what he was sent off for.

The club must demand answers for this scandalous decision.

Definitely Must be questions answered and even more mind boggling are those who still put these decisions down to incompetent errors. 

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

He played the ball in that tackle also, someone showed me the footage on the way home on the bus. 

Yes exactly, clearly wins the ball and gets booked because the whistle had already went, in that case the St Mirren player must be booked as well as he also went for the ball.

The wee rat Walker was saying Jack deserved it because he shouldn't have went for the ball after the whistle sounded yet totally ignoring they both went for it.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Yes exactly, clearly wins the ball and gets booked because the whistle had already went, in that case the St Mirren player must be booked as well as he also went for the ball.

The wee rat Walker was saying Jack deserved it because he shouldn't have went for the ball after the whistle sounded yet totally ignoring they both went for it.

Aye that’s right I’d forgotten that, in fact at the game I said to the misses, collum wasn’t even looking at the incident because he’d already given a foul and was dealing with that then all of a sudden books jack for something he’d not even seen. 

Archived