Candeias Red Card

Bakbear

25 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

I thought that was Chris McLaughlins nickname on here!

It just gets too complicated at times

Chris looks like him.

Collum’s name just needs a wee tweak...

And he has a bit of a look, too!

No so hard, on this occasion.

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Like when you completed ignored I said Candeais deserved his booking, and when you lie saying I think ONLY we get bad decisions.

6 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

:lol: you just make stuff up in your head and gurgitate it out - love it. 

Let's have a wee look then troll.....

6 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Regardless of whether it is a conspiracy, yet again this season there's a huge disparity in how we're refereed. Numerous red cards rescinded which have harmed us during games. Now reds we can't even get rescinded.

Candeais rightly got booked, others get away with similar.

Why it's happening is debatable, that we're continually wronged isn't.

5 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I still don’t know what the second one was for but players know not to go into the crowd so the first booking is avoidable - Candais is not the only player booked for that - but you’re so determined that only we are wronged it’s sad. 

:hiboys:

Troll put back in box.

3 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Chris looks like him.

Collum’s name just needs a wee tweak...

And he has a bit of a look, too!

No so hard, on this occasion.

I know but both can’t have the same Rangersmedia dodgy nickname!

4 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

I know but both can’t have the same Rangersmedia dodgy nickname!

I think the BBC one’s meant to be slipping out of the picture soon, which should make it easier.

Just now, Barasa said:

Remember McCulloch in the co-op leagues sent off for celebrating in the middle of the park. Like to see examples of any other team penalised like that?

Did that happen to Halliday, as well?

Morton, St Mirren perhaps?

11 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

What? You been drinking? Drugs? 

Sends 24 messages in this season, each time telling fans of our club that each of the 24 instances are pure coincidence, either bad refereeing, bad luck, or just the roll of the dice.

Yet cant see the irony in the sheer volume being 'coincidence'. Haha. This cunts thick as fuck!

Just now, islanderbear84 said:

Sends 24 messages in this season, each time telling fans of our club that each of the 24 instances are pure coincidence, either bad refereeing, bad luck, or just the roll of the dice.

Yet cant see the irony in the sheer volume being 'coincidence'. Haha. This cunts thick as fuck!

He's a lying deflecting troll who when boxed in with his lies just ignores the discussion and comes out with typical BP9 bullshit.

He'd nowhere to go with my post above, no counter argument, so chucked out a "drink, drugs" retort. SNP deflection tactics.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

He's a lying deflecting troll who when boxed in with his lies just ignores the discussion and comes out with typical BP9 bullshit.

He'd nowhere to go with my post above, no counter argument, so chucked out a "drink, drugs" retort. SNP deflection tactics.

Hes Chris Sutton is what he is. He thinks trying to be controversial somehow makes him relevant. But it is just fucking senseless ramblings every time. Predictable, 'no ye didny', type response every time. Clearly no intelligence. He votes SNP. Clearly thick as two short planks. 

SNP: lets go for independence. We have oil. Lets base it all on that.

Fast forward 6 months, all the money crashes out the oil market. Hahahaha. Somehow they think we have a valid economy to go it alone? The SNP supporters are just like the nazis. Wee cunt chops up in her pulpit spouting pish and all them braindead cunts repeating it.

Awwww whats wrong BP9? No further parlance. No half witted retort??

Guess you are away to yer bed. That makes you either a pish stained wee kid or a pish stained old cunt. Either way, yer reekin. Reekin of pish. Reekin of lies (the biggest one being that you support Rangers). Reekin or self importance. Worst of all, reekin of nationalism. You need fumigated ya cunt.

15 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

There's decisions every week you can argue but today no.

Then theirs bp9

Just stop engaging with him folks. I can’t understand why people reply to him still, after all the crap he deflects and denies.

He’s either admin creating controversy or a troll on a Rangers forum, that is tolerated to laugh at.

4 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Unless we know what the booking is for we can’t really do much else - it looks a shocking decision and I’d love to know what the ref did it for - but we will never get to hear and I don’t think that’s right. It’s also strange you can’t appeal a yellow. 

Surprised you noticed it m8, I thought you’d be too busy wanking off to the SNP advertising board

1 hour ago, Keeps01 said:

Just stop engaging with him folks. I can’t understand why people reply to him still, after all the crap he deflects and denies.

He’s either admin creating controversy or a troll on a Rangers forum, that is tolerated to laugh at.

That's why I keep him on ignore.  Absolute trumpet :tu:

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

ITS DECISIONS FOR AND AGAINST.

Which decisions for or against do you contest,?

Which decisions for or against have been excluded.

Put up or shut up.

nowt wrong with your thread mate .

sadly it won't make any difference, but at least we have a log of what has went against us over the season .too easy to forget some of the stuff we have to put up with. 

It doesn't and can't show the full picture .Fair enough you will highlight things going against us like today when most of the cards we got were poor poor calls .it won't list all the stuff all the other teams get away with. 

We are going to unfairly lose players for games because they have picked up so many soft soft yellows that other teams won't 

Archived