Candeias Red Card

Bakbear

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm starting to think that's why we are picking up so many bookings for next to nothing .It's incase they see a good chance to give us another cheap red

We then can't appeal

It's like they have learned from the 1st Aberdeen game 

All bookings will ultimately lead to suspensions. I've no doubt we'll have key players suspended for December's scum game, having picked up yellows that shouldn't have been issued.

Yellow cards during games curtail the play of certain players, can lead to soft/ wrongful reds, and will lead to players being suspended. That's why we get them thrown about at us like confetti.

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

With 74 posts have you even been here a season? I ses you quickly signed up to the paranoia loyal! 

Off work sick so I may as well 

Life is not black and white. There are shades of grey. 

It is not simply a case of either complete impartiality on one hand and complete conspiracy on the other. There are shades of grey. 

The refereeing is shite. Across Scotland. It’s shite. Frankly St Mirren received yellow cards yesterday that were wrong. Everyone agrees that the refereeing is pish. The question is wether it is equally pish or not. 

It is absolutely undeniable that human behaviour is malleable. Humans can be influenced through the responses they get to their decisions. For 20 years now referees have been treated in a certain way by certain people which punished them for making decisions that didn’t suit a certain club. Like actual punishment. Getting fired from jobs type of punishment. While conversely if they made decisions to the detriment of another club, nothing happened at all and life was easy. 

Fast forward to today and what you have is referees making unconscious biased decisions that reflects that conditioning. 

I have pointed this out dozens of times on here. No one is suggesting that there is an organised conspiracy of referees saying “let’s fuck the big bad Rangers” 

but there is a lack of parity. Rangers get treated differently because when decisions go against Rangers we have historically sucked it up and got on with it. The good Protestant thing to do. Stiff upper lip. No use in complaining. Keep calm, carry on. Stoic to the last. Dignified silence. Presbyterian ethic of we are masters of our own fate, we don’t need help from anyone.  

Well this has now led to an insurmountable bias.

Our opponents are permavictims. Everything is someone else’s fault. Everything is because of the establishment. Always cheated never defeated. It’s no my fault that I am a waster it’s the system that’s rigged against me. No personal accountability. If that ref gives a foul against us I am panning his windows in. Coin him. Have a PI follow him. Get him fired from his job.  

I don’t have the access to the study but if it’s correct that we get a booking every 4.5 fouls while the Victhims get a booking every 9.5. Then the stats are damning. There is an unconscious bias against Rangers and there is a lack of parity. 

And frankly this is particular to referees. I do happen to believe there is an unfettered hatred of Rangers in the media as well.  But that’s a different thing

1 minute ago, Bakbear said:

It is not simply a case of either complete impartiality on one hand and complete conspiracy on the other. There are shades of grey. 

The refereeing is shite. Across Scotland. It’s shite. Frankly St Mirren received yellow cards yesterday that were wrong. Everyone agrees that the refereeing is pish. The question is wether it is equally pish or not. 

It is absolutely undeniable that human behaviour is malleable. Humans can be influenced through the responses they get to their decisions. For 20 years now referees have been treated in a certain way by certain people which punished them for making decisions that didn’t suit a certain club. Like actual punishment. Getting fired from jobs type of punishment. While conversely if they made decisions to the detriment of another club, nothing happened at all and life was easy. 

Fast forward to today and what you have is referees making unconscious biased decisions that reflects that conditioning. 

I have pointed this out dozens of times on here. No one is suggesting that there is an organised conspiracy of referees saying “let’s fuck the big bad Rangers” 

but there is a lack of parity. Rangers get treated differently because when decisions go against Rangers we have historically sucked it up and got on with it. The good Protestant thing to do. Stiff upper lip. No use in complaining. Keep calm, carry on. Stoic to the last. Dignified silence. Presbyterian ethic of we are masters of our own fate, we don’t need help from anyone.  

Our opponents are permavictims. Everything is someone else’s fault. Everything is because of the establishment. Always cheated never defeated. It’s no my fault that I am a waster it’s the system that’s rigged against me. No personal accountability. If that ref gives a foul against us I am panning his windows in. Coin him. Have a PI follow him. Get him fired from his job.  

I don’t have the access to the study but if it’s correct that we get a booking every 4.5 fouls while the Victhims get a booking every 9.5. Then the stats are damning. There is an unconscious bias against Rangers and there is a lack of parity. 

And frankly this is particular to referees. I do happen to believe there is an unfettered hatred of Rangers in the media as well.  But that’s a different thing

That post won't be bettered this month!

Well said mate ?????

4 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

I believe there scared of the media. Sky sports didn’t show any coverage during the game, probably forced into because they knew that the telling pictures would be found. I’ve never watched a game where we don’t get immediate coverage of a red card. You can also bet that bbc sports highlights will down play it. If he was to have missed a genuine Rangers sending off the media coverage will be all over it and the said referees will be hounded.No one is as useless as that cunt, someone/something is putting him under pressure.

They showed a load of coverage of Candeias after the match and unanimously said it wasnt a second yellow. 

I have not seen a single replay of Ryan Jacks yellow and only one replay of Scott Arfields. 

4 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

They showed a load of coverage of Candeias after the match and unanimously said it wasnt a second yellow. 

I have not seen a single replay of Ryan Jacks yellow and only one replay of Scott Arfields. 

Yes after the match, they realised that it would be very easy for someone to put the coverage of the event on a computer screen and blow it up as they did. If they thought they could of got off with showing it they would of. Why wasn’t this shown whilst the game was being played as is the norm.

Ryan Jacks yellow is every bit as embarrassing as Candeias second yellow, it will be down played.

3 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

I believe there scared of the media. Sky sports didn’t show any coverage during the game, probably forced into because they knew that the telling pictures would be found. I’ve never watched a game where we don’t get immediate coverage of a red card. You can also bet that bbc sports highlights will down play it. If he was to have missed a genuine Rangers sending off the media coverage will be all over it and the said referees will be hounded.No one is as useless as that cunt, someone/something is putting him under pressure.

I just think he is bent mate 

Why are we never on the right side of the controversial decisions when it's him ?

It's been happening for years

In a game we were winning anyway long time ago .He gave us a penalty at scumdome in 2010.It was the only one I recall  that benefitted us in a big game 

It was put up as the "oh he's another biased ref towards us"

Since then and over many many vital games .This biased cunt has made sure we don't get the benefit in the big calls 

The Old firm game recently was your typical example 

The dive by Christie ,foul on Jack so on and so on 

These refs are clever .They know what they are doing 

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Why are we never on the right side of the controversial decisions when it's him ?

In a game we were winning anyway long time ago .He gave us a penalty at scumdome in 2010.It was the only one I recall  that benefitted us in a big game 

Since then and over many many vital games .This biased cunt has made sure we don't get the benefit in the big calls 

A Roman Catholic RE teacher biased against a club with a Protestant Unionist background? Paranoid mate.

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Yes I’m agreeing with you but if you think about it it’s so far fetched it’s unbelievable. We have a political party, media, referees, football authorities all with an agenda. If someone said that to me a few years ago I’d be telling them to wising up,  in fact I think I had an argument with you years ago on this very matter,. Why... could there be a big shit storm heading there way and it’s some sort of appeasement before the said shit storm.

I don’t believe it’s the snp with some political tactic, it’s completely fucked up if it is, the fenians would vote for them even if Salmond was sexually abusing their wife’s, if anything it should be our teams supporters that they should be trying to win over.

I would imagine when we play the scum .When the see Collum is the ref,they feel they can get away with anything or at least  try it .Mostly getting the decisions .

Anither thing that seems to be happening .When the bigger games come round .It's the same 3/4 chosen refs that get those games 

compliant refs if you like 

Thompson,Collum ,Beaton and Clancy 

There was another one in that group .think he got downgraded 

Mind we did get 2 draws at scumdome with him 

I think the others are also rans

31 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Bang on 

12 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Yes I’m agreeing with you but if you think about it it’s so far fetched it’s unbelievable. We have a political party, media, referees, football authorities all with an agenda. If someone said that to me a few years ago I’d be telling them to wising up,  in fact I think I had an argument with you years ago on this very matter,. Why... could there be a big shit storm heading there way and it’s some sort of appeasement before the said shit storm.

I don’t believe it’s the snp with some political tactic, it’s completely fucked up if it is, the fenians would vote for them even if Salmond was sexually abusing their wife’s, if anything it should be our teams supporters that they should be trying to win over.

Well that's shows the medication hasn't worked mate and I'm still consistently para  over the years 

Refs strike and beggars getting control of Scottish football 

That's what I trace it back too 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Well that's shows the medication hasn't worked mate and I'm still consistently para  over the years 

Refs strike and beggars getting control of Scottish football 

That's what I trace it back too 

Yes that could easy be it,the one thing we can trust the fenians to be good at is playing the victimisation card, the referees were all against them then apparently

Poor Lennon got the card just now though.

11 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

If you actually bothered to read what I said before bumping your gums you’ll see I said the second was a shocking decision - but a shocking decision does not equal a conspiracy - but just jump in and react to what you think I said!

When does something become a conspiracy 

1 hour ago, Widget said:

I’ll be interested in Gerrards next press conference where the usual clowns try to goad him into saying something about refs that they’re desperate to hear so they can give it the ‘bringing the game into disrepute’ line.

I hope Gerrard does mention some things... regardless of controversy or if he is sounding that he is being lead into it.

If he calls refs cheats then I would be happy 

58 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm starting to think that's why we are picking up so many bookings for next to nothing .It's incase they see a good chance to give us another cheap red

We then can't appeal

It's like they have learned from the 1st Aberdeen game 

Also, on top of your "bookings for next to nothing"... I know we have some shitebags in the team but sometimes it looks like some of our key players (non bottlers) are scared to put a challenge in just in case its another yellow card.

And that wasnt just yesterday. You can see how hesitant they are sometimes... maybe to the extent they dont want to disappoint the boss by picking up cards, even if they are wrongly given.

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

See they are all bringing that cunt Conroy out of cold storage  

Using him as their mouthpiece for advocating  strict liability 

His brother is ST at beggardome but that's incidental ofcourse 

Strict liability should concern all clubs equally, even the scum. But they'll have learned from the obfa that it's about how it's monitored, policed and punishment meted that is important. When court are involved, the corrupt can't control, hence scum too got done and the Act was repealed.

With SL, agencies like NBM and the new anti Catholic one will become more vocal, treated like the voice of reason. The press will highlight certain issues and ignore others. The compliance officer will focus attention one way. The authorities will dish out punishment based on what is presented before them. No one will police it impartially, the stitch up will be complete.

Folk say Rangers fans can't behave now but have a look where all the FOCUS cops are recording. Coincidental our fans get done? Look at Sandcastlegate and how the msm report on us. The cup final lies. The anti Catholic propaganda machine is in full motion. And despite players being struck by coins, punched, etc it's still all about Lennon (with him goading fans and being struck on chest deleted from the narrative).

Its corrupt, it's happening in front of our eyes, and we're sleepwalking into it. We've all seen this story before and know the ending.

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

With 74 posts have you even been here a season? I ses you quickly signed up to the paranoia loyal! 

Since birth you old scrotum!

Don't need posts or faux-controversy like you in order to try and pass off the facade that I am a Rangers fan.

1 hour ago, Bakbear said:

That's a great post, mate. A lot there that asks valid questions and reasoned argument. 

Only bit i'm 'meh' about is the last part with the 'stat about cautions per foul'. Personally, i'm very wary of stats on their own. For example, Morelos regularly getting booked for dissent isn't a foul but it registers as a caution. But a great post nonetheless

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I’m getting old - can only manage the odd wank or two a day no matter how enticing the subject of my fantasy. 

Ah good. So we have time on our sides folks. Just a waiting game then til the 'no ye didny' celtic fan trolling us dailly pops off his mortal coil!

10 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

That's a great post, mate. A lot there that asks valid questions and reasoned argument. 

Only bit i'm 'meh' about is the last part with the 'stat about cautions per foul'. Personally, i'm very wary of stats on their own. For example, Morelos regularly getting booked for dissent isn't a foul but it registers as a caution. But a great post nonetheless

Things is you need data to support an argument.

No matter how much we dislike stats there has to be demonstrable evidence of the lack of parity.

As BP9 consistently says, all teams supporters feel that they are being treated differently. So you have to back up the perception with actual data. 

Even with data it can be skewed. For example if Motherwell are bottom of the fair play table it is likely because they are a team of hammer throwers, not that there exists an unconscious bias. 

The beauty of BP9’s trolling is that there is an immense amount of subjectivity in this topic and while it is clear as day to any casual observer that we are treated differently, unless you can triangulate empirically off some sort of stats then all you get is opinion. The more stats available the less subjective it becomes and the more there is actual solid evidence for what we all know to be true. 

Archived