Candeias Red Card

Bakbear

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

When someone strings him up by his testicles and we all get to whiplash him 

That would be conspiracy ?

Sounds like your fantasy - but then again active imagination and fantasy are abundant in this thread! 

13 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Apart from stating prior to your post that Candeais deserved his first booking.

Can you clarify how I'm so determine that only we are wronged when I agree with Rangers players getting carded?

Did you deliberately exclude the fact that the thread includes decisions in our favour? Why would you take that position? Or have you not actually really read the thread where the concept and potential outcome causes you such discomfort at the prospect?

Are you deliberately trolling, deflecting, being selective, evasive BP9? 

Your ‘quotes’ Prove fuck all - kinda like your conspiracy thread! 

11 hours ago, Bakbear said:

Off work sick so I may as well 

Life is not black and white. There are shades of grey. 

It is not simply a case of either complete impartiality on one hand and complete conspiracy on the other. There are shades of grey. 

The refereeing is shite. Across Scotland. It’s shite. Frankly St Mirren received yellow cards yesterday that were wrong. Everyone agrees that the refereeing is pish. The question is wether it is equally pish or not. 

It is absolutely undeniable that human behaviour is malleable. Humans can be influenced through the responses they get to their decisions. For 20 years now referees have been treated in a certain way by certain people which punished them for making decisions that didn’t suit a certain club. Like actual punishment. Getting fired from jobs type of punishment. While conversely if they made decisions to the detriment of another club, nothing happened at all and life was easy. 

Fast forward to today and what you have is referees making unconscious biased decisions that reflects that conditioning. 

I have pointed this out dozens of times on here. No one is suggesting that there is an organised conspiracy of referees saying “let’s fuck the big bad Rangers” 

but there is a lack of parity. Rangers get treated differently because when decisions go against Rangers we have historically sucked it up and got on with it. The good Protestant thing to do. Stiff upper lip. No use in complaining. Keep calm, carry on. Stoic to the last. Dignified silence. Presbyterian ethic of we are masters of our own fate, we don’t need help from anyone.  

Well this has now led to an insurmountable bias.

Our opponents are permavictims. Everything is someone else’s fault. Everything is because of the establishment. Always cheated never defeated. It’s no my fault that I am a waster it’s the system that’s rigged against me. No personal accountability. If that ref gives a foul against us I am panning his windows in. Coin him. Have a PI follow him. Get him fired from his job.  

I don’t have the access to the study but if it’s correct that we get a booking every 4.5 fouls while the Victhims get a booking every 9.5. Then the stats are damning. There is an unconscious bias against Rangers and there is a lack of parity. 

And frankly this is particular to referees. I do happen to believe there is an unfettered hatred of Rangers in the media as well.  But that’s a different thing

I agree the referees are shite - but the rest of the post is just conspiracy paranoia - it’s a good story but unconscious bias, whilst it exists, works across a broad spectrum but there is no evidence of that in what is happening here 

10 hours ago, islanderbear84 said:

Since birth you old scrotum!

Don't need posts or faux-controversy like you in order to try and pass off the facade that I am a Rangers fan.

... the facade that your a Rangers fan??? :lol: 

10 hours ago, Bears said:

Yeah you're right mate, we should wait for fans of motherwell or celtc, or maybe dundee utd to do it for us.

:belm:

If we do it it’s always biased ! That’s the nature of fans. We need someone neutral doing it and for all team over a long time to even get close to an answer . 

I watched part of the Wigan v Leeds game today, Joey Garner and Cooper the Leeds cb were at it  from the first whistle, both would have booked within 5 minutes in Scotland and prob sent off by half time, the ref used common sense and neither of them got booked at all, the refs are like magicians when we play with the card produced in a flash before the tackle is finished, most of the refereeing booking  decisions are shocking and 90 percent would not even merit a talking to by the ref who bossed the Wigan game drama free.

36 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

What were the tartan trannies on Sportscene saying about it? Did they even mention it?

That Mick Stewart was spot on saying ‘if the ref missed it, it’s not a yellow & even if he seen it it’s definitely not a yellow’ 

Can’t stand him but he was spot on tbh. 

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Sounds like your fantasy - but then again active imagination and fantasy are abundant in this thread! 

Go on BP9 

kill me with kindness ?

Seriously mate .You need to come into the real world .2018 and this corrupt little cesspit 

I imagine you are sitting there with your carpet slippers on ,while Betty gets the hot water bottle ready .

Do you never tire of just trying to be different ? Agree with bears without trying to agitate everyone 

I will give you some credit for taking the abuse you get without biting .

11 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

That Mick Stewart was spot on saying ‘if the ref missed it, it’s not a yellow & even if he seen it it’s definitely not a yellow’ 

Thanks mate. Usually watch it later. Just wondered if they had a better view of the pics I've seen so far.

14 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

Yeh to be fair to them they were as baffled as us by it and weren’t shy to criticise the ref.

2 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/9128308.stm

Maybe this explains it, no one is as useless as him something is affecting his judgement.

Long time ago there mate 

He is picking up 2 pay checks nowadays and his beloved school pupils will be loving him

If our club don't come out and say something about the cunt .He will just keep doing it .He is not alone but he's been doing it the longest .And we know what he is 

He is definitely not an honest mistake ref 

2 hours ago, cushynumber said:

I think Collum is biased.

That's right, I said it.

You seen sense 

All the evidence says he is 

And it's going back 8 years now 

Anyone remember him giving us a game changing decision in vital game ? One that was justifiably not ours .Anyone ? In those 8 years 

Plenty against us

And plenty in favour for his own team .The bheasts 

The most outrageous being the complete dive in the last minute at Fir park that kept their undefeated record going few seasons back  

Collum showed he will happily enforce the kind of rules other refs dont always. 1. Booking for going into the crowd to celebrate. Just watched tons on MOTD. Rashford etc. None booked. Doesn't always need it. 

2. Making an offside kick be taken in the oppositions half. Although it is usually played from where the offside player is, it can be from where the pass has been played apparently. 

So he is incompetent, biased, not on the same page as most refs or the usual interpretation of the rulebook. Take those 3 attributes as an employee in any normal work place. There is your P45 Mr Collum, get yersel tae fuck!

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

If we do it it’s always biased ! That’s the nature of fans. We need someone neutral doing it and for all team over a long time to even get close to an answer . 

Well until you find your hypothetical whoever who keeps you happy, we'll continue to point out the bleedin obvious.

As for being able to set aside bias, it's not that difficult if you really want to. You should try it sometime and stop judging Rangers supporters as being necessarily biased.

Archived