Candeias Red Card

Bakbear

Once again the SFA and their amateurish set up have let themselves down .

The appeal was based on mistaken identity .To get the stupid decison investigated. 

All they needed to say  was .result stands as the correct player was booked .They didn't have to come out with this stupid excuse to back it up 

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, DMax399 said:

We all know the explanation is bullshit. Look at big Boyd at the weekend goading the Sheep fans when he scored.  

Was he booked? No.

I doubt Colum even saw Candeias ripping Ferdinand, but as luck would have it, TV footage was available to give them an out.

We all know Collum was pulled from the Sheep v baby tims because of his performance.

It will be a long time before he referees one of our games I suspect.

So, if anything, complaining about his performance should benefit us in the long term.

We should make sure he is forced out the game for good 

8 hours ago, DMax399 said:

We all know the explanation is bullshit. Look at big Boyd at the weekend goading the Sheep fans when he scored.  

Was he booked? No.

I doubt Colum even saw Candeias ripping Ferdinand, but as luck would have it, TV footage was available to give them an out.

We all know Collum was pulled from the Sheep v baby tims because of his performance.

It will be a long time before he referees one of our games I suspect.

So, if anything, complaining about his performance should benefit us in the long term.

I bet he’s in charge for the new year game 

Absolute joke of an excuse to give the second yellow card for. Consistency is all that we ask for, and it is clearly not given. We are definitely referred at a different standard from all other teams. I can't wait til we go to parkhead and tie a scarf around their goalpost, see the outcries then.

Just out of interest is tv footage being used to bring Ferdinand up on charges of assault? They seem to be keen on using it when certain other clubs demand it used. I haven't seen the Menga incident but I can't imagine it would be worse that a sly punch on the chin. 

15 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Absolute joke of an excuse to give the second yellow card for. Consistency is all that we ask for, and it is clearly not given. We are definitely referred at a different standard from all other teams. I can't wait til we go to parkhead and tie a scarf around their goalpost, see the outcries then.

Just out of interest is tv footage being used to bring Ferdinand up on charges of assault? They seem to be keen on using it when certain other clubs demand it used. I haven't seen the Menga incident but I can't imagine it would be worse that a sly punch on the chin. 

That attempt at a headbutt was one of the worst things I’ve ever seen?

Menga should have been sent off for making an absolute cunt of himself.  

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

That attempt at a headbutt was one of the worst things I’ve even seen?

Menga should have been sent off for making an absolute cunt of himself.  

? was it that bad? I will need to have a look at it. I think it's just mental that the candeias incident will have been looked at many times but nobody at the sfa thinks it worth citing Ferdinand over.

4 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

? was it that bad? I will need to have a look at it. I think it's just mental that the candeias incident will have been looked at many times but nobody at the sfa thinks it worth citing Ferdinand over.

Christie the wee poof just looked at him as if ‘wit the fuck was that meant to be’  was a poor attempt mate. 

24 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Ferdinand got a yellow .so ref dealt with it .

Basically now if a player is on a yellow you can headlock him and have a wee fly punch and he's off the park .Only a yellow card for your troubles 

I’d have had more respect if they’d turned down the appeal - it clearly wasn’t mistaken identity - and admitted that they got it wrong but unfortunately under the rules there is no process through which it could be rectified. 

This would have allowed the opportunity to review the rules.

But no - instead of this they make up a cock and bull story to justify the booking being for an actual offence.  Both the SFA and Collum have made themselves look like prize twats.

52 minutes ago, Vision said:

Or put a copper's hat on just for the craic.

I know it's a joke .the cunts get away wi murder 

When we get a stone wall penalty like on Sunday. it gets analysed to death until they find a fanny or in this case a pair of fannys who make it look like we got a favour 

7 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Once again the SFA and their amateurish set up have let themselves down .

The appeal was based on mistaken identity .To get the stupid decison investigated. 

All they needed to say  was .result stands as the correct player was booked .They didn't have to come out with this stupid excuse to back it up 

I think we asked them for the explanation of why Candeais was carded forcing them to give a fuller explanation. The appeal was always going to fail on the basis it was but it was the only basis available to us and therefore allowed us to express our dismay and ask for further explanation. 

I personally be live he was booked for the "altrication" but when Collum realises he fu**ed up he uses the taunting reason. 

We need to see how many other players start get to g book for taunting opposition as gamesmanship is part of the game.

3 hours ago, Vision said:

Or put a copper's hat on just for the craic.

I often think about that incident and wonder what would have happened it that had been a Rangers player, I think he would have been banned for at least three games. I also think it would have been brought up in Holyrood. :angry: 

3 hours ago, Smile said:

When Andy Halliday got the red for nothing you knew we were being referred with a different set of rules than other clubs.

And analysed different.

Christie for them goes down in box and commentator says it is understandable because he has a lighter frame / build...

---

We get a shot blocked by hand in box and it is analysed because the biometrics of sliding in or whatever pish 

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

I often think about that incident and wonder what would have happened it that had been a Rangers player, I think he would have been banned for at least three games. I also think it would have been brought up in Holyrood. :angry: 

?

..... then passed on to that twat Galloway to ask for stiffer penalties against us at Westminster ..... by the time it gets passed around the only people who will not be in on things will be the astronauts up in the MIR space station .... :lol:

:UK: 

5 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

?

..... then passed on to that twat Galloway to ask for stiffer penalties against us at Westminster ..... by the time it gets passed around the only people who will not be in on things will be the astronauts up in the MIR space station .... :lol:

:UK: 

Indeed. :thumbsup:

23 hours ago, TopCat said:

It took me a long time to accept the fact that refs are biased against us - but I'm 100% certain now that there is an agenda against our club by officials in Scotland. 

Games a bogey.......and corrupt to the core.

I certainly don't get too many people calling me para  when I say it .I as I did few years ago .

I have maintained for quite a number of years .There is clear  bias against us . And after having that chat with Dougie McDonald last year . That more or less sealed it.

Before the refs strike . All refs that had been overly biased against the scum " in their eyes " were railroaded out of our game

Every club in the land has supporters that hate refs, they think that a certain ref, is against them . I accept that .

This on it's own, will never make me believe that there is no agenda against us nowadays .

Our record in big matches is appalling over the last 7 years . I would say 75%  of them have been down to really poor standard of players and poor play  .

I would say that the other 25% has been disgraceful refereeing in massive games costing us . It may not be much to some, but it's the other way around for the scum .

Just using the Well LCF last year when Thompson changed that final by not awarding Well a penalty . And giving them one for a clear dive by their winger .

Changed the game in the bheasts favour

2 other massive decisions we can't forget .

Thompson at St Johnstone . Saints winning 2-1 in a game where the scum would  fail to become the invincible if they lost . Saints have  a very strong penalty turned down .

2 minutes later , without as much as a claim . He gives the scum a penalty for absolutely fuck all  . One of the most biased decisions I have seen watching football all my life .

It turned the game

Mind you it went close . When that man Collum gave his beloved favourites a pen in last minute at Fir Park when the record was being smashed few seasons ago . That also saved them .

There are loads of others

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I certainly don't get too many people calling me para  when I say it .I as I did few years ago .

I have maintained for quite a number of years .There is clear  bias against us . And after having that chat with Dougie McDonald last year . That more or less sealed it.

Before the refs strike . All refs that had been overly biased against the scum " in their eyes " were railroaded out of our game

Every club in the land has supporters that hate refs, because they think that a certain ref, is against them . I accept that .

This on it's own will never make me believe that there is no agenda against us nowadays .

Our record in big matches is appalling over the last 7 years . I would say 75%  of that has been down to really poor standard of players .

I would say that the other 25% has been disgraceful refereeing in massive games costing us . It may not be much to some but it's the other way around for the scum .

Just using the Well LCF last year when Thompson changed that final by not awarding Well a penalty . And giving them one for a clear dive by their winger .

2 other massive decisions we can't forget .

Thompson at St Johnstone . Saints winning 2-1 in a game where the scum would  fail to become the invincible if they lost . Saints has  a very strong penalty turned down .

2 minutes later , without as much as a claim . He gives the scum a penalty for absolutely fuck all  . One of the most biased decisions I have seen watching football all my life .

It turned the game

Mind you it went close . When a man Corrupt Collum gave his beloved favourites a pen in last minute at Fir Park when the record was being smashed that night . That also saved them .

Para.

Not wrong, just para ??

Archived