Candeias Red Card

Bakbear

12 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I still don’t know what the second one was for but players know not to go into the crowd so the first booking is avoidable - Candais is not the only player booked for that - but you’re so determined that only we are wronged it’s sad. 

Could you show me any post I've said only we are wronged? Take your time finding one.

My grievance is the lack of parity. Which is evident. Why is it you don't want to accept that we are treated differently, and wronged badly so often?

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

In normal circumstances, a yellow cannot be appealed but Rangers are failing in their duty to the player and the supporters if they do not ask Collum (with legal representation if necessary);exactly what the second yellow/red is for.

There is absolutely no scope for interpretation or opinion - the player did nothing wrong. 

The club must protect its employees from what looks very like prejudice and victimisation.

One of the worst decisions in the history of Scottish football.

Fantastic post can I use this???

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Always, always about him.

This one is corrupt though, he's booked our player for nothing and ignored assaults by their player. Com about 5 yards. It's a game changer for me, we need as a club to take the sfa bastards head on.

Totally agree mate.

Out of interest do you know who was the ref at Morton that sent Halliday off, was it Collum ?

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

In normal circumstances, a yellow cannot be appealed but Rangers are failing in their duty to the player and the supporters if they do not ask Collum (with legal representation if necessary);exactly what the second yellow/red is for.

There is absolutely no scope for interpretation or opinion - the player did nothing wrong. 

The club must protect its employees from what looks very like prejudice and victimisation.

One of the worst decisions in the history of Scottish football.

?

From the little footage available all I can see is Candieas gettin involved with Ferdinand and giving him some verbals.

Next its nothing with the keeper and then hes in a headlock with Ferdinand and gets a cheeky wee dunt on the jaw for his troubles. Should have been a straight red for Ferdinand and nothing else.

1 minute ago, Blue Rino said:

Or swore at him, fuckin lying wee bastard will snivel his way out of it.

You tell him mate. 

I'm beyond angry now with this kind of shit. It's not doing me any good getting angry. The club are an easy target, and it seems like there's fuck all we can do other than highlight it in press conferences. Hopefully the more awareness we raise then the more people might listen and ref's might think twice. Doubt it though.

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

It’s a horrrendous decision - just means Gollum is shite - doesn’t prove any conspiracy. But a fking shocking decision. 

I admire your honesty. 

Since we're being honest here, what type of ratio do you think, us to them, do decisions go against us? 

9:1? Must not be far off that? 

And one last question. If say there was an agenda against us, and it started becoming apparent, how many seasons would you give it before admitting you where wrong? If ever.

3 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

You tell him mate. 

I'm beyond angry now with this kind of shit. It's not doing me any good getting angry. The club are an easy target, and it seems like there's fuck all we can do other than highlight it in press conferences. Hopefully the more awareness we raise then the more people might listen and ref's might think twice. Doubt it though.

It’s a fuckin joke though at our expense, cunts 

From what I've seen on replays Candeias has been booked for having been assaulted by Ferdinand.  The Club MUST take the SFA to task about this no matter what the rules are about contesting a booking.    Collum is a shocking referee at the best of times but frankly most of our Scottish referees are big-headed clowns.    The first question any prospective referee should be asked is "why do you want to be a referee?" and the answer should determine whether they let him/her continue.

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

It’s a horrrendous decision - just means Gollum is shite - doesn’t prove any conspiracy. But a fking shocking decision. 

I’m not normally bothered by differing views on here but you are on a total different level, you really are a total fuckin retard. Go and suck wee Nippies cock.

13 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

From what I've seen on replays Candeias has been booked for having been assaulted by Ferdinand.  The Club MUST take the SFA to task about this no matter what the rules are about contesting a booking.    Collum is a shocking referee at the best of times but frankly most of our Scottish referees are big-headed clowns.    The first question any prospective referee should be asked is "why do you want to be a referee?" and the answer should determine whether they let him/her continue.

This for sure, get it done Rangers. :thumbup:

Even if the club can't appeal a second yellow, they should be sending a lawyer's letter demanding 'further clarification' as to why Candieas was given a second yellow. And do it everytime we have a borderline booking to force Collum to set a standard.
It worked for the scum.

Stevie G. doesn't like the second yellow ...

https://stv.tv/sport/football/1432489-gerrard-collum-s-red-card-decision-was-an-embarrassment/?fbclid=IwAR29m9EiwUoRlvXY7whL1JNejmpqXCOxDqNW_GzhclZ2RWrlkb59I9wmAfs

Gerrard: Collum's red card decision was "an embarrassment"

Andy Coylean hour ago

The Rangers boss was angry at the decision to send off Daniel Candeias.

Steven Gerrard has slammed Willie Collum's decision to send off Daniel Candeias as "an embarrassment" and says his player did nothing to merit dismissal.

The winger, who had scored the opening goal in the 2-0 win at St Mirren, was sent off after being shown a second yellow card following Alfredo Morelos' injury-time goal.

Candeias was given his booking after shrugging off St Mirren's Anton Ferdinand when the defender put him in a headlock and appeared to try and hit him on the chin.

The Rangers star had previously been booked for leaving the field to celebrate with fans after scoring the opener.

Gerrard had no problem with that caution but said that the second booking was for nothing.

He said: "Daniel deserved his first yellow card. He was emotional and got carried away after scoring a goal.

"There was a coming together with Anton Ferdinand and he doesn't do anything other than try to get the man off."

The manager was then interrupted as footage of the incident appeared on the Simple Digital Arena media room TV and asked: "So Daniel gets a yellow card for that? Come on, lads. Be serious.

"The second yellow card is embarrassing. There is your evidence, that's what you're dealing with."

Archived