Worral get rid !

backup

3 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

What an utterly baffling conclusion to come to from this thread.

Wonder what he is doing to prove he is not accepting 2nd best?

Not attending games? Didn't think he did anyway.

Writing drivel on the internet? Aye that will show them.

Genuine spacker, that's what he is.

14 minutes ago, backup said:

As my good friend always said, the difference between we auld school and the new age travellers is that they are happy to accept 2nd best, we never would or will, you fit the new age bill nicely, happy with a 2nd rate board too ?

Were we accepting second best when we signed guys on loan who went on to lift titles with us?

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Ssshhhh it's Kings fault, King oot.

The very least we deserve is a statement from King explaining why Worral was allowed to sign when it's clear he might not be here until the day he retires. And if Gerrard thinks he's ever going to be Liverpool manager in the future we should just sack him now and bring in someone who is more committed to the club.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

The very least we deserve is a statement from King explaining why Worral was allowed to sign when it's clear he might not be here until the day he retires. And if Gerrard thinks he's ever going to be Liverpool manager in the future we should just sack him now and bring in someone who is more committed to the club.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Skelf said:

Conclusion is that you don't like him

conclusion is that the Norwegian paper may have a point...

Dagbladet says Gerrard was in contact with the forest during the weekend to promise Worrall would play regularly for the Glasgow giants.

It follows Gers 3-3 competition with Motherwell in Fir Park where they allowed a stop-time inhibitor – although they are still left untouched in 11 matches under Gerrard.

And the forest chief Karanka recently revealed a willingness to release Worrall temporarily.

He told reporters: "Joe, if he does not play regular football here, will not play for England under the 21st side. So he needs to play regular football".

20 minutes ago, backup said:

you mean ricki foster, or are you including pub leagues...? 

Add him to El Hadji Diouf and Vlad Weiss who won the Scottish Premiership under Walter whilst on loan. Take it Walter was another just settling for second best at Rangers. These pesky new agers.

Steve Davis helped us to a UEFA final while on loan with us too. I guess that's just another example of settling for second best.

Then there's Andy Dibble.

3 hours ago, FSM said:

No, if I was a loan player contracted to my parent club until 2020, I'd definitely be professing my undying love for my loan club who only have me contracted until 2019.

And you would be prepared for the shit and grief you received from your parent club fans? Would you fuck. 

3 hours ago, j1mgg said:

He is a loan player, what do you expect

TBH, I don't want him a Rangers next year either.

I still can't believe they paid £8m for him. The fact a team like Forrest paid that kinda money then loaned him out says it all. St Mirren was only the second time he's been on the park and we haven't conceded. I thought when Katic last started and we hadn't conceded then Gerrard subbed him for Worrall and then we conceded almost immediately would've made Gerrard see Katic should be on before him. He's our own player, he looks like he could be an excellent player for us once he gets more experienced. He looked like he was getting better every game he played, yet he's stuck on the bench, playing for our fucking B team where he won't get developed the way he should be with Worrall, who looks more like a £500'000 defender playing in the games that we should be playing our own player first. 

We're fucking Rangers, not some development team. Gary McAlistar saying that we had NO expectations the other day fucking scunnered me. Does he not remember the Leeds game? 

18 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Add him to El Hadji Diouf and Vlad Weiss who won the Scottish Premiership under Walter whilst on loan. Take it Walter was another just settling for second best at Rangers. These pesky new agers.

Steve Davis helped us to a UEFA final while on loan with us too. I guess that's just another example of settling for second best.

Then there's Andy Dibble.

Pretty sure he hates Walter

2 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I still can't believe they paid £8m for him. The fact a team like Forrest paid that kinda money then loaned him out says it all. St Mirren was only the second time he's been on the park and we haven't conceded. I thought when Katic last started and we hadn't conceded then Gerrard subbed him for Worrall and then we conceded almost immediately would've made Gerrard see Katic should be on before him. He's our own player, he looks like he could be an excellent player for us once he gets more experienced. He looked like he was getting better every game he played, yet he's stuck on the bench, playing for our fucking B team where he won't get developed the way he should be with Worrall, who looks more like a £500'000 defender playing in the games that we should be playing our own player first. 

We're fucking Rangers, not some development team. Gary McAlistar saying that we had NO expectations the other day fucking scunnered me. Does he not remember the Leeds game? 

Sorry, what?

Just now, MisterC said:

The evidence from this thread suggests it was a success..... 

No he's just a dick