Gerrard post Spartak reaction

RDB14

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

If he doesn't want to criticize them publicly then he better do it by dropping them on Sunday. Flanagan, Katic, Ejaria and Coulibaly come to mind.....

The 4 id agree with tonight.

The last two in particular have been shite for about 6 weeks, while the others have been rotated and still shite.

Too many on here still wank over Ejaria because he done a twist and turn against a relegation team. An overweight Kris Boyd could do that.

First name dropped for me every week recently (as in why is he playing) followed by Coulibally.

3 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

The 4 id agree with tonight.

The last two in particular have been shite for about 6 weeks, while the others have been rotated and still shite.

Too many on here still wank over Ejaria because he done a twist and turn against a relegation team. An overweight Kris Boyd could do that.

First name dropped for me every week recently (as in why is he playing) followed by Coulibally.

I like Ejaria but putting a 21 year old into a big Moscow stage might be a little too much. Jack would have been a better choice. Liverpool will love the experience and lessons he is getting.

There is nothing he can say, its been coming for weeks now and it will continue as this squad is just not good enough and his amateurish efforts of choosing his favourite players and then saying I never took them off because they are human and it would hurt their feelings while the players continue to hurt Rangers football club with his biased blessing is cringeworthy and shows his lack of judgement and inexperience to control the players on the pitch, week after week.

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Ffs .He has lost a game 

He is answering questions being translated into Russian 

He probably has a plane to catch 

This place amazes me sometimes ?

Exactly he’s hardly going to be jumping about like a mentalist grinning from ear to ear after a defeat in a game we could have won ha ha. A grip on reality is well and truly needed 

40 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Hugely disappointing not get something when you score 3 away from home though............

We scored 4 but as SG says that's another matter.

Going in 2 up at ht would have been massive for us and a massive blow to them, another terrible decision just like Villareal.

We've been very unlucky in this group imo.

That said the defence was horrific tonight. Flanagan is awful and Katic was poor. Golson had his worst game since joining................and we should still have got a point

Stopped giving a fuck now tbh. Lurching from shit performance to the next, hammering players in the public domain, shoe horning under performing loanees into the squad. 

Can't be fucked even getting wound up about it anymore. 

Not watching that fucking interview either. Car crash.