Wee Things In Football That Annoy You.

On 13/11/2018 at 22:04, GOAT said:

The fact they even get booked for that is the biggest disgrace of all.  The fucking Leicester player was booked for taking his shirt off the other week there to remember their chairman with a tshirt he had on and was booked.  Absolute disgraceful. 

The reasons for it are purely financial; the goals are what gets replayed the most often on the news and the sponsors want to have their logos clearly visible.   Money has ruined football.

6 minutes ago, MidSussexBlue said:

Denis Wise

Any golfer on here will at some time on the green left themselves with a Denis Wise.........

A nasty 5 footer.

my neighbour told me the same joke last week  but his golfing pals call a nasty er 5footer  a nicola sturgeon

2 minutes ago, kirkiebear said:

Players covering their mouths when talking to each other now. It's became like the latest "cool " thing to do and I just don't get it.

Players been doing this for many years here. They not want the camera to see them speak incase people can understand their lips. I agree is stupid.

On 14/11/2018 at 23:32, miracle said:

The reasons for it are purely financial; the goals are what gets replayed the most often on the news and the sponsors want to have their logos clearly visible.   Money has ruined football.

Its pathetic that sponsors dictate how a match is officiated.

On 12/11/2018 at 22:48, gsa said:

Neither can refs. I'm not suggesting footballers are stupid but have you ever seen a ref go "did you not? I thought you did, sorry mate, let's get that reversed! No penalty!" 

Craig Thompson League Cup Final 2011 changing his mind and booking Jelavic after the tarriers had a moan. 

When a ref never gives the team winning any free kicks/decisions in the closing stages of a game even when it is blatant! Always happens. Team tries to retain possession, win free kicks and the ref just gives them nothing. Just watching the England game and Kane just got taken out running down the wing, looked a clear free kick, and the ref gave nothing!

12 hours ago, denya said:

Players when taking a penalty that run and then stop and then run and stop and run and kick. Just run and kick the fucking penalty

I love how your swearing and has came on leaps and bounds since joining the forum mate :lol:

Won't be long before you're using the word cunt to mean someone was a good guy lol 

15 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

When a ref never gives the team winning any free kicks/decisions in the closing stages of a game even when it is blatant! Always happens. Team tries to retain possession, win free kicks and the ref just gives them nothing. Just watching the England game and Kane just got taken out running down the wing, look a clear free kick, and the ref gave nothing!

He booked a Croatia player for something similar on Rashford as well I'm sure 

On 13/11/2018 at 08:31, 110 steps said:

Players getting away with blatant obstruction when shielding the ball out for a goal kick. Anywhere else it's a free kick. Wish a referee would explain that one.

Coz obstruction is when the offending player stands still and blocks the opposing player from running. Whereas when you shield the ball out you are moving left/right and forward and just stopping the guy from getting the ball.

On 15/11/2018 at 15:15, kirkiebear said:

Players covering their mouths when talking to each other now. It's became like the latest "cool " thing to do and I just don't get it.

Aye, this really grates on my nerves.

One, what the fuck could they possibly be saying which requires such covert actions. I hardly think they’re talking about where the nukes are hidden! 

Two, has there ever been a team of mouth readers out there just waiting to divulge the contents of a conversation between two dunderheids such that covering your mouth is necessary?