Boca Juniors vs River Plate - Copa Libertadores Final

Mols94

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, denya said:

There is no problem with Paraguay and the clubs of Paraguay always difficult to play against, they have performed very good in recent times. Yes visit here! We are the best country of South America 😎

It is only half a day by car from BA to Asuncion that will not stop fans of both clubs travelling could be a lot of trouble there my friend

Just now, bluedylan said:

It is only half a day by car from BA to Asuncion that will not stop fans of both clubs travelling could be a lot of trouble there my friend

I know but they are saying most probably in closed stadium. It is not 100% confirmation yet that will be in Asunción. Many Paraguayans also are fans of Boca and river just like here. I think they dont want final too far from Argentina but not also too close so Montevideo is rule out. Also the headquarters of Conmebol and president of Conmebol is of Paraguay

48 minutes ago, denya said:

I know but they are saying most probably in closed stadium. It is not 100% confirmation yet that will be in Asunción. Many Paraguayans also are fans of Boca and river just like here. I think they dont want final too far from Argentina but not also too close so Montevideo is rule out. Also the headquarters of Conmebol and president of Conmebol is of Paraguay

yeah it is only across the river ,too close...got this postcard outside the ground in Montevideo...huge stadium.

20181127_174608.jpg

15 minutes ago, denya said:

As I suggested to you Los Barrachos Del Tablon could have been behind this ,it seems the mayor of Buenos Aires has now claimed this.It is about time River Plate took their club back from these gangsters but it is easier said than done to be fair

19 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

yeah it is only across the river too close...got this postcard outside the ground in Montevideo...huge stadium.

20181127_174608.jpg

Yes el Estadio Centenario is big stadium for Uruguay nacional team.

4 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

As I suggested to you Los Barrachos Del Tablon could have been behind this ,it seems the mayor of Buenos Aires has now claimed this.It is about time River Plate took their club back from these gangsters but it is easier said than done to be fair

It is difficult. Like we discuss before is votes for the presidents of the club are very important for them to be in control and the barras bravas of most clubs in Argentina have control of the stands. Here has become different and most clubs are private owned, for example Millonarios here have put in sanction against one of their barras bravas Commandos Azules this is the major barra brava of Millos and now say that their section of the stadium is for families. There is another barras bravas in opposite side of stadium called Blue Rain and they still active but not as big and they are rival with Commandos Azules and have fights in the past. There is still problem here with barras bravas but they do not have control of the club.

16 minutes ago, denya said:

Yes el Estadio Centenario is big stadium for Uruguay nacional team.

It is difficult. Like we discuss before is votes for the presidents of the club are very important for them to be in control and the barras bravas of most clubs in Argentina have control of the stands. Here has become different and most clubs are private owned, for example Millonarios here have put in sanction against one of their barras bravas Commandos Azules this is the major barra brava of Millos and now say that their section of the stadium is for families. There is another barras bravas in opposite side of stadium called Blue Rain and they still active but not as big and they are rival with Commandos Azules and have fights in the past. There is still problem here with barras bravas but they do not have control of the club.

A few clubs in Italy had huge Ultra influence like Lazio with the Irriducebili  but they are no way as dangerous or controlling as those in Argentina or elsewhere in South America

There’s a lot to be admired about South American football, like the skilful players, the spectacular stadiums and the passion of the fans, but it’s also a continent whose exported players probably introduced to Europe less savoury features like simulation and religious gestures.

14 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

A few clubs in Italy had huge Ultra influence like Lazio with the Irriducebili  but they are no way as dangerous or controlling as those in Argentina or elsewhere in South America

Yes the ones in Argentina have almost full control of the club and full control of the stands. 

2 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

I do not know if you have seen this documentary...good insight into Barra Bravas and how they control

I will watch when I go back to my apartamento. I have friends that are involve in barras bravas here for my team I support and I have sometimes go in stadium in with barras bravas but not always and also have some friends in our rivals millonarios barras bravas, as I say before maybe 2 week ago is the fans of millos here have friendship with river. I will watch when I return.

Archived