Boca Juniors vs River Plate - Copa Libertadores Final

Mols94

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, wearethepeople1 said:

Doubt he will ever play for them again 

this will be a sore one 

I think River were starting to take control when he went off anyway but going down to ten totally fucked Boca.

1 minute ago, gsa said:

I think River were starting to take control when he went off anyway but going down to ten totally fucked Boca.

They need a scapegoat and he will be it, ala David beckham for England style 

he won’t play for them again 

hopefully the Madrid police have had plenty of coffee during the game, they are going to need to be on the ball once the river plate fans start piling out the stadium 😳😂

7 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

RiBer loyal, get up you Denya!!

Copa Libetadores champions: Boca 6 riBer 4 how many time team get relegation riBer siempre por la B hptaaa riBer gallunas hptas mks can come speak to Boca fans when they win 6 Copa Libertadores and have Boca in the B this will never happen. Suck my dick gallina hptaaasss. Fucking motherfucking gypsy lesbian fucking bitch bastard fucking disease fucking motherfuckerszrss also is Boca always have the atmosphere and and riBer fans stand eith their hands in their fucking vaginas all game. Same in bar me my frisnds last drinking all night and after game these fucking hptas leave after game and they win and they leave is fucking typical of this fuckers. When these fucking hpta gallinas catch to Boca with libertadores then speak to Boca fans until this time Independiente, Boca and Estudiantes have more copa libertadores than these bitches. They are just #4 in argentina. And this final is fucking whore final of conmebol and is a joke shame of tournament they win shame final bastards

3 hours ago, denya said:

Copa Libetadores champions: Boca 6 riBer 4 how many time team get relegation riBer siempre por la B hptaaa riBer gallunas hptas mks can come speak to Boca fans when they win 6 Copa Libertadores and have Boca in the B this will never happen. Suck my dick gallina hptaaasss. Fucking motherfucking gypsy lesbian fucking bitch bastard fucking disease fucking motherfuckerszrss also is Boca always have the atmosphere and and riBer fans stand eith their hands in their fucking vaginas all game. Same in bar me my frisnds last drinking all night and after game these fucking hptas leave after game and they win and they leave is fucking typical of this fuckers. When these fucking hpta gallinas catch to Boca with libertadores then speak to Boca fans until this time Independiente, Boca and Estudiantes have more copa libertadores than these bitches. They are just #4 in argentina. And this final is fucking whore final of conmebol and is a joke shame of tournament they win shame final bastards

Good night out though? 

4 hours ago, denya said:

River plate 2018 champions you Boca cocaine snorting disease ridden chimps ass of a son of a whore adebyor

4 hours ago, denya said:

Taking defeat well 🤔

Like our friends over in the east end 😂

3 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Good night out though? 

Yes many beers

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

River plate 2018 champions you Boca cocaine snorting disease ridden chimps ass of a son of a whore adebyor

Boca champion of 6 copa libertadores. riBer only 4

Archived