Boca Juniors vs River Plate - Copa Libertadores Final

Mols94

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You missed be pissed off mate .I can sense you were excited 

Not too much pissed off. I have all i can drink ticket at local bar all i can drink between the hours of 2pm to 5pm so this is now change to tomorrow but is ok because monday is national holiday and no work. I be pissed off if it get cancelled tomorrow haha

6 hours ago, denya said:

Hpta gallinas riBer mk. Vamos Boca!!!

This is first time in history for Copa Libertadores final they play. They have played together in Copa Libertadores before most recent in 2015 in quarters final if i can remember clearly and second leg game abandoned in La Bombonera and awarded to riBer because a Boca fan cut into the inflatable tunnel and spray capsicum spray on riBer pussy players.

The video you see is of the shit Estadio Monumental which is home of riBer. The game today is in the much better atmosphere stadium of Boca, La Bombonera. Also both teams agree that no away fans will be allowed for both games. It is 3pm start for us here and all bars will be very full also because there is possibility as many as 6 Colombians playing in this game depending on team line up with Boca has Wilmar Barrios (favourite for me), Sebastian Villa, Edwin Cardona playing and maybe Frank Fabra in squad as riBer has Juan Fernando Quintero (playing amazing in this moment) and Santos Borre up front playing. Boca is more in form in this moment in Copa Libertadores and riBer only just make the final but this is game I would never put a bet on for anything can happen for the 90 minutes. It is 9am for me now but I am leaving my apartamento in hour to eat something and then go to the full bar and support Boca and get drunk.

?

I love your passion for it, Denya.

I've always preferred River, for no other reason than I liked the strip, so that preference always stuck. Vamos River!

I'll be happy for you if Boca win, though. Best of luck to a Colombian Bear!! Vamos Boca!

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

?

I've always preferred River, for no other reason than I liked the strip, so that preference always stuck. Vamos River!

I'll be happy for you if Boca win, though. Best of luck to a Colombian Bear!! Vamos Boca!

he is wrong about the stadiums though Bocas ground is like a baseball stadium

Just now, bluedylan said:

Lol, I believe you, but I'm no getting into that mate! Denya's nothing if not passionately latin. Add that to his Scottish half and you've got a bomb waiting to explode! ?

It's still River for me, but if Boca win I'll be pleased for a distant fellow Bear.

1 minute ago, bluedylan said:

La Bombonera create much better atmosphere and is more of a futbol stadium than estadio monumental. Monumental is far from the field. It can capacitate more people but not good for atmosphere like La Bombonera is. But you are river fan my friend so you will obvious argue for monumental and me for la bombonera haha also it is now 4pm start the game tomorrow. They change the time so hope this no affect the viewing for in thr uk so you can all watch the game.

6 minutes ago, Inigo said:

?

The river shirt is very unique/classic and is known all over the world I agree. But I will say it is bad version of Peru shirt my friend ? It is classic though.

Just now, harlands plater said:

@denya which club do you support in Colombia?

My team here is Independiente Santa Fe. Our city rival and our clasico is against Millonarios which is tomorrow too. Millonarios fans have a friendship with fans of River Plate.

2 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Wasn’t aware that Claudio Caniggia played for both River and Boca. 

He start with River but this before I was born. Then in later 90s with Boca. I am not sure what team he supports though. Do you know what team he is fan of?

Archived