Pena returning is it a ? or ?

Bad Robot

Pena returning is it a ? or ?  

314 members have voted

1. 1. Are you backing his return

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, surfsup2 said:

Put No but can understand you re his wages .

But he is 1 lazy can't be assed player just wants the money and does f all for it .

If we could get him off the wage bill , I'd do so in a New York minute , but without some sort of agreement it looks like we're stuck with him for now . 

I liked him, goal scoring record for us was surprisingly decent considering how little he played, would be interested to see if he could offer us anything different, either that or we need to try to find someone daft enough to pay for him. 

If he's here, fit and able he might as well play, as I said, if he's fit and can put in a performance. 

Can't believe this guy's return is even being discussed as a positive.

Including his move to us the man has had chance after chance. The only way this loser can atone for his failings is to agree to terminating the lucrative contract that brought him here. 

4 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Herrera was even worse.

Herrera is a poor footballer, but Pena has just chosen to waste his talent, and appears to be a bad influence on his team mates. I dont believe Pena's issues started the moment he arrived in Glasgow either, so how were we not aware of his problems?? Id love to know how much money we have thrown away on him.

Rangers fans have to be the most naive people on Earth to even think Pena cares about his career at Rangers

In a few years fans will buying his book and attending meet and greets with him like ex players like Negri etc who just massively mugged off the club in the past....

4 hours ago, gogzy said:

I voted no, but I'm not sure.

He deserves the clean slate everyone else got, and if he buckled down he. might just be a star.

Unfortunately I don't see it playing out like that.   Don't see him ever playing for us again.

Gogzy, the evidence is emphatic. He deserves absolutely fuck all. A human disgrace.