Pena returning is it a ? or ?

Bad Robot

Pena returning is it a ? or ?  

314 members have voted

1. 1. Are you backing his return

• Yes
    • No

I would give him a second chance, he never looked fit yet still managed to get himself into good positions and scored a couple of goals. I would like to see if his fitness has improved and see if Stevie G can get a tune out of him......

....the sash after a couple of lines would cut it for me.

2 hours ago, Creampuff said:

This “sent home 2 months early” narrative is tosh. Another “let’s give Rangers a kick” moment. Necaxa have one game left in their summer season. They won’t play again after that until after Pena’s loan would have expired anyway. 

They've sent him back one game early.

2 games early but your point still stands.

10 hours ago, docspiderman said:

We do have a lot of gullible fans.

I just think we want to try get something back for our money which is coupled with a desire for 55.

We all know it’s a long shot but there is a player in there if he can get his head and personal motivation sorted.

There is nothing to lose.

No, one of if not the worst professional footballers I've ever seen. Absolutely nothing to do with the baggage he carries or the weight of him. His ability alone is absolutely shocking. Anyone who thinks otherwise is clueless about football. 

I'm convinced it's going to come out later in life he's winging it like that guy who faked being a footballer his full career 

8 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

No, one of if not the worst professional footballers I've ever seen. Absolutely nothing to do with the baggage he carries or the weight of him. His ability alone is absolutely shocking. Anyone who thinks otherwise is clueless about football. 

I'm convinced it's going to come out later in life he's winging it like that guy who faked being a footballer his full career 

Which footballer? Umar sadiq?

30 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

His first touch is honestly the worst I’ve seen from a professional