Elite Sports to open a Glasgow store

Ace

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone heard the rumour that because of the injunctions caused by Dave King not being able to get his money out of South Africa and not being able to use the The Rangers name because of SD Elite are going to call it the "The SevcoSuperstore @ St Enoch"? 

Think it was @Sweetheart or @backup that mentioned it over on FF? Disgusteng if true.

17 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

Has anyone heard the rumour that because of the injunctions caused by Dave King not being able to get his money out of South Africa and not being able to use the The Rangers name because of SD Elite are going to call it the "The SevcoSuperstore @ St Enoch"? 

Think it was @Sweetheart or @backup that mentioned it over on FF? Disgusteng if true.

You will be claiming to be a mod on ff next...???

On 15/11/2018 at 22:18, Pure_Quality said:

It wasn't me. I don't have an account on FF and I would never belittle the club.

25 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

It wasn't me. I don't have an account on FF and I would never belittle the club.

Sorry about that hen, obviously mistaken identity about the Heartsweetie poster on FF. I get confused being a mod on there lol xxx WATP.

Other than what you said on FF have you heard about the rumour about it being called The SevcoSuperstore @ St Enoch though?

You get to hear a lot with your hearing contacts and are well connected in the pub so just wondered if you'd heard?

If you've not heard do you know why you've not heard or the whole thing?

When will we know?

1 minute ago, Pure_Quality said:

Sorry about that hen, obviously mistaken identity about the Heartsweetie poster on FF. I get confused being a mod on there lol xxx WATP.

Other than what you said on FF have you heard about the rumour about it being called The SevcoSuperstore @ St Enoch though?

You get to hear a lot with your hearing contacts and are well connected in the pub so just wondered if you'd heard?

When will we know?

:redcard: 

3 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

When will we know?

I'm not on FF and I have not heard that rumour nor have my Pals down the pub. Is someone winding you up?

14 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I'm not on FF and I have not heard that rumour nor have my Pals down the pub. Is someone winding you up?

Sorry. I don't think so but possibly they were. If that's the case I do apologise and probably not their intention.

About Dave King though. Have you not heard? It was my understanding that everyone had heard??

Archived