Sionko to sign for Copenhagen

Mad Dog

Libor Sionko could be on his way to FC Cophenhagen potential Rangers opponents in the third qualifying round off the Champions League and a fee has been agreed

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CZECH international Libor Sionko is set to sign for FC Copenhagen after Rangers agreed a deal with the Danish champions.

Sionko will travel to Denmark later today to discuss personal terms and undergo a medical.

Sionko, who joined the Light Blues from Austria Vienna last summer, made 24 appearances last season and scored three goals.

Copenhagen are one of Rangers' potential opponents in the third qualifying round of the Champions League should they get past Zeta and the Danes defeat Beitar Jerusalem.

The draw takes place at UEFA headquarters in Nyon, Switzerland next Friday.

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ne...1080009,00.html

I reckon £300,000.

It should be nearer £900,000 considering he is an international.

Be happy to get his wages back. What would that be...about £700,000?

I reckon £300,000.

It should be nearer £900,000 considering he is an international.

Be happy to get his wages back. What would that be...about £700,000?

Pretty much (tu)

Libor Sionko could be on his way to FC Cophenhagen potential Rangers opponents in the third qualifying round off the Champions League and a fee has been agreed

wouldnt it be just typical if he scored the goal that knocked us out? :craphead:

more to the point how on earth did the official site manage to update the news before it is reported anywhere else.

Im in shock

This must be a first.

Next thing the Chairman will actually address the fans and shareholders and let us know what is happening at the club. Oh, wait a minute, I'm getting carried away, I'd better have a cold glass of water and a lie down. :craphead: