Missed ST payments

Mansion

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

That or he's trying to scam a poster in to giving him money imo 

Original email i got i aint scamming anyone im asking for advice. What is wrong with people on here? Im poor and pennyless just now and still the last thing id do is mug anyone off never mind a fellow bluenose. 

4206F27E-4564-4C0E-9259-AD0F97E783DD.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Mansion said:

Original email i got i aint scamming anyone im asking for advice. What is wrong with people on here? Im poor and pennyless just now and still the last thing id do is mug anyone off never mind a fellow bluenose. 

The guy's a snidey prick mate, hasn't been to Ibrox for about 10 years, just ignore him. Hope you are on the road to recovery and I hope you get this sorted out.

Just now, Mansion said:

Mate, you should email as was posted above, I would like to think they might under the circumstances refund you.

The only other thing is maybe someone would take your seat and give you some cash towards what you have paid, long shot I know but do not give up until you try everything you can. :thumbup:

18 minutes ago, Mansion said:

This is turning into more of a circus act for yous just delete this thread. I was meaning they took 2 payments and only activated my book for 1 game so in my eyes i paid £230 for 1 home game. 

Why don’t you phone Rangers and speak to them and see if they can lower you’re payments over a longer time.  Talks of refunds is just madness.  That’s the only part that got me.  Hope you sort everything out. 

Mental health isn’t good I get that.

But it was your choice only to attend one game. Sadly that’s your fault.

If you couldn’t have made them you should’ve sold your seat back to the club or to someone you know. 

You won’t get a refund but best bet is to talk to the ticket office if you want to use it for the rest of the season and try and sort out a new payment plan.

Had a friend in a similar position before mate, lucky for him me and a couple off our other mates helped him out to pay it off. 

I don’t know how you could go about refunds etc I probably doubt they will. Someone mentioned above a lassie that works with Rangers, I’d give it a go and email her. 

Best off luck luck to you and hopefully you can get back to ibrox sooner rather than later.

Just now, ElBufalo20 said:

If you couldn’t have made them you should’ve sold your seat back to the club or to someone you know. 

You won’t get a refund but best bet is to talk to the ticket office if you want to use it for the rest of the season and try and sort out a new payment plan.

It wasnt my choice. To clarify my book wasnt actiVated for many home games. Emails i got from them stated that

2 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

This is worse than @born a blue nose 

12 minutes ago, Mansion said:

When did you cancel your book?

Just now, ElBufalo20 said:

What months did you miss?

Checked emails there. July and and August. Think first was May then June mate. More i think of it i never even got chance to go to 1 game with it being inactive. Always remember email saying pay 3rd installment on certain date ( which was friday before st mirren at home ) to attend this match.

Just now, Mansion said:

Checked emails there. July and and August. Think first was May then June mate. More i think of it i never even got chance to go to 1 game with it being inactive. Always remember email saying pay 3rd installment on certain date ( which was friday before st mirren at home ) to attend this match.

Why was your ticket not activated for the other games mate? That seems odd.

6 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Cos going to be controversial here but he’s talking shite. 

How would you know that your ticket was only activated for 1 game or not remember if you went to this 1 game or not.

Game i attened was shkupi at home was mixed up.

this is email i got for july payment 

679FDEC4-C7B5-41B8-8F8D-F891A34741A5.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Mansion said:

I never. Rangers sent me emails on tuesday.

It wasn't active because you never attended the games mate, not because the club never activated the book. As far as I can make out just because you never attended the games doesn't mean your entitled to a refund. We all have games we can't attend for some reason or another. I usually give them to a friend or hand them back to the club. Hope you're feeling better soon but I don't think you have a leg to stand on with this. 

@Mansion

E Mail the club explaining your situation. Attach any Doctors Sick Notes and Prescriptions as evidence of your situation.

If the club don’t want to help, how about getting someone to make the other 2 payments, and share the ticket with them?

Not sure if that gives someone value for money or not though - would depend on home games left to play.