Jump to content

Missed ST payments


Recommended Posts

Doubt you will get anything back, but they might be able to lengthen the amount of time for payment, or spread it out over longer period as I know some pay over 10mths.

 

As with any debt, you need to speak to the company as soon as you run into the problem.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No need to be a smart arse about it you fucking wank.  The guy is obviously in a tough spot. You’d think there would be more support for other Rangers fans. Instead you just get arseholes like yo

Absolute wanker advice 

Email susanhannah@Rangers.co.uk and explain your position, she may refund you. It's worth a try and good luck mate. Keep well.

Posted Images

I'm a ST holder and only managed 3 games last season due to work commitments, so had friends who used to buy my seat from me or if I was feeling generous,  I would just give it away(not that I'm recommending that due to your current predicament).  

Maybe do that in future(sell your seat)if you plan to renew:)  

Good luck with the future payments.  Falling on hard times is stressful enough.  Hope it all gets sorted.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

It might not be a popular bit of advice, but you could try selling the 2 old firm games on your season ticket. Some people will pay way over the odds to see the games, & depending on how much your last 2 payments are, you might cover the balance with what you'd get, but allowing you to see other games. You'd probably have to sell to someone you know though, so you'd get the cash in advance. Face value is around £50, so you might get quite a bit more.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, macranger said:

It might not be a popular bit of advice, but you could try selling the 2 old firm games on your season ticket. Some people will pay way over the odds to see the games, & depending on how much your last 2 payments are, you might cover the balance with what you'd get, but allowing you to see other games. You'd probably have to sell to someone you know though, so you'd get the cash in advance. Face value is around £50, so you might get quite a bit more.

Encouraging someone to sell over face value but someone else doing the same you would probably condemn as ripping off bears. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, macranger said:

It might not be a popular bit of advice, but you could try selling the 2 old firm games on your season ticket. Some people will pay way over the odds to see the games, & depending on how much your last 2 payments are, you might cover the balance with what you'd get, but allowing you to see other games. You'd probably have to sell to someone you know though, so you'd get the cash in advance. Face value is around £50, so you might get quite a bit more.

I would pay over the odds to help a fellow bear in financial trouble out,  but to tell a bear to rip off fellow bears is not cool.  Tut.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

If an admin wants to set up a go fund me page for this man I don't mind donating a tenner to help a fellow bear out in hard times. I'm sure a few others could throw in a fiver or two and we can  raise a couple of hundred quid. I hope everything works out for you pal.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, j1mgg said:

Doubt you will get anything back, but they might be able to lengthen the amount of time for payment, or spread it out over longer period as I know some pay over 10mths.

 

As with any debt, you need to speak to the company as soon as you run into the problem.

Surely it wont be Rangers that could change the payments on it, wouldn't it be that zebra finance mob or whoever it is? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, macranger said:

It might not be a popular bit of advice, but you could try selling the 2 old firm games on your season ticket. Some people will pay way over the odds to see the games, & depending on how much your last 2 payments are, you might cover the balance with what you'd get, but allowing you to see other games. You'd probably have to sell to someone you know though, so you'd get the cash in advance. Face value is around £50, so you might get quite a bit more.

He’s made two payments at £115 each, to get the card activated he has to pay the remaining balance of £230. Your advice is to sell the two tarrier games at a minimum of £115 each just to get the card activated and still leave him skint.

Add in the fact that ticket touts are fucking scum and need the utter cunt kicked out them then this is the worst advice ever. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

How do you tag an admin? One of the regular guys on here tag an admin and we can help this man out.

 

To the bear that made this post. Set up a go fund me page mate or get an admin to set one up. 

 

For the rest of us on here. The best thing we can all do is give a fiver or a tenner into a go fund me so we can help this fellow bear out. He doesn't need to ask for a refund if we all chip in a couple of quid to help him out over Christmas. It would also give him a few quid to take advantage of his season ticket and go to some games. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I'm a ST holder and only managed 3 games last season due to work commitments, so had friends who used to buy my seat from me or if I was feeling generous,  I would just give it away(not that I'm recommending that due to your current predicament).  

Maybe do that in future(sell your seat)if you plan to renew:)  

Good luck with the future payments.  Falling on hard times is stressful enough.  Hope it all gets sorted.  

He couldn't sell his seat. When he missed the third installment in August his season ticket was deactivated so in order to sell his seat for games he'd have needed to have the money for his third installment. I guess in theory he could have done that by lining up buyers for games well in advance and getting the money we'll in advance too but I'm not sure how realistic that is 

Link to post
Share on other sites

As I said, I didn't expect the advice to go down well, but you don't honestly think that every person in the ground at a Rangers ceptic game is a regular attender, & that they all paid face value? Not a chance. I'm not saying to rip off a fellow fan, but this is different circumstances. The guys going to lose a few hundred quid here. Apologies if I've offended anyone.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 18 April 2021 14:00 Until 16:00
      0  
      Rangers v celtic
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Cup

×
×
  • Create New...