***Official Rangers vs Livingston match thread***

.Williamson.

20 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Foderingham

Tavernier Goldson Worral Wallace

Arfield Rossiter Ejaria

Grezda Morelos Kent/Middleton

Let’s av it

Swap Halliday for Wallace and get Scotland’s best keeper back in.

Don’t know if Candeias has missed his game yet for that outrageous kiss-blowing but, if he has served it and is available, I’d have him in alongside Grezda and Morelos. If Candeias is out, it’s Middleton as Kent is not 100% as far as I know. Be good to get him back for Villarreal.

Livi play with three big CBs so might be a role for Lafferty second half.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Don’t know if Candeias has missed his game yet for that outrageous kiss-blowing but, if he has served it and is available, I’d have him in alongside Grezda and Morelos. If Candeias is out, it’s Middleton as Kent is not 100% as far as I know. Be good to get him back for Villarreal.

He won't be swapping Wes for anybody 

12 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

We stays.

Candeias is back and doesn’t play.

Lafferty might be back but he’s rotten

10 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Basically yes, the more frustrated we will become as well, unlikely as it is could lead to a couple of chances on the counter for livingston.

Hopefully take 8 off them but.

Early goal will be huge in this game. If we get it, I can see us putting a few past them. 

Im up from England with my eldest who just turned 18 in September, for his first game.  Anyone any suggestions of somewhere with a little 'culture' we can go on the Friday night?  We are staying in the city centre.  Intention is to have a bit of a crawl down PRW after the game on Saturday.

McGregor

Tav           Goldson        McAuley      Barisic

Ejaria              Rossiter             Arfield

Grezda             Morelos           Middleton

I wouldn't risk Jack as we really need him for Thursday. Same apples to Candeias as for some reason, he always plays better in European ties.

Think Gerrard has to show loyalty to the jersey, so if you played well you keep it. Also think if Rossiter has had another two weeks under the belt in training, let’s unleash him as we know he can play and lets the other two get further forward.

mcgregor

tav goldson mcauley halliday 

arfield rossiter ejaria 

grezda morelos middleton

Archived