***Official Rangers vs Livingston match thread***

.Williamson.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a feeling he would rest the wee man today and not start him. but I would rather win today than Thursday Europe to me is just a bonus this season. but we should still have enough to beat these fucking diddies hopefully score a few goals then bring him and grezda on to run riot.

1 hour ago, sausagetrunks said:

seriously, see how they celebrated after their win, id love a cricket score. 

I hope our players give it to them tight when we win. Maybe tell them how much their win bonus is and that they are a diddy club. Payback for acting like pricks and the zombie impersonation.

sensible to use the squad no one player is droppable in our team fair enough if we were winning things and flying high Gerrard said in the Interview yesterday he would use the squad as we have a lot of games coming up.

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Happy with the 11. Morelos is 1 yellow from a ban so makes sense to protect him and play lafferty. 

I would have kept Grezda in ahead of Candieas.

Is that the reason he’s on the bench? Not sure I agree with that. He’s going to get it at some point, I’m not sure when would be a “good time”?

1 minute ago, philiprfc said:

I think it makes sense to drop Morelos today, he's a booking away from suspension and we have Hearts away next.

Still worried but.

And Aberdeen after that. Never going to be a good time for him to be missing. Trying to second guess the future is a pretty dodgy strategy for me. He’s such a big player for us, if he’s available he should play. We could drop points today then he might get injured in training on Monday.

Archived