Scum Thinking of Patching Ibrox Tickets

giffnockger

1 hour ago, johnOban said:

The pedo's are extremely frightened of the fact that we will have banners , chants and songs exposing them to the world as the pedophile club that they are and we will be highlighting the fact that they covered it up and continue to try and do so. 

Just my opinion. 

To be fair . It's a good one and not beyond they way these creatures work tbh

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

In all seriousness . I can see coins getting chucked at us at this game .And possibly someone being hurt .

I'm almost certain , there are beggar scumbags out there that would be up for this .

And the press turning it all around . Queue further inquest into the strict liability .

You can almost guarantee it

Let’s be honest mate, I’d be very surprised if nothing is tossed from any side

7 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Wake up ffs, he'll refuse them so when we have banners up pointing out the paedo cunts history there will be no retaliation from their fans and as usual the press will focus on big bad Rangers fans making fun of a child abuse scandal. 

The cunts scared of what might happen when the child abusing cunts are getting it tight in ibrox and the world are watching. 

Along with the fact there is a genuine chance of us pulling of a result for the first time in a while with this seasons home form. They don't react well to defeat in high profile games against us. 

43 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

He should be honest and just admit he knows what's coming re Torbett and wanting the truth to be told of the part the club played.  

But it is sweep sweep, as per usual.  

Brilliant, the truth and they hate it. They don't like you but I do. :thumbup:

Another take on it is that he needs to be seen to be doing something about this allocation situation. I know of quite a few beggars who were none too happy about their allocation being cut at Ibrox and were talking of not renewing their season tickets citing the only reason they get them is to be sure of a ticket for the Ibrox games and they miss a lot of home games but pay it for that simple reason.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

In all seriousness . I can see coins getting chucked at us at this game .And possibly someone being hurt .

I'm almost certain , there are beggar scumbags out there that would be up for this .

And the press turning it all around . Queue further inquest into the strict liability .

You can almost guarantee it

They are setting something up that's for sure with the lying Japanese mystery tour guide coming up with this shite, time will tell !

Just now, .Williamson. said:

If they don't take tickets and they get a win it might be possibly the worst day of my life 

Cmon mate 

Nothing can surely be worse than some of the embarrassments and humiliations we have had last 6/7 years 

We are in this now .Win or lose 

I'm sure as well with the game taking place during the season of goodwill that there's going to be no issues and fans of both sides can mingle pre match and get along like a good bunch of lads. Fans of both teams taking selfies together whilst holding up half and half scarves. It'll all be grand I'm sure

Those gestapo fucks had better be facing those bastards up like they do with us when we visit their dump 

A line of plod down at the front watching their every move .Like the they do with us

A camera filming them  like they do with us 

Who am I kidding 

28 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Along with the fact there is a genuine chance of us pulling of a result for the first time in a while with this seasons home form. They don't react well to defeat in high profile games against us. 

Lawell knows full well the scum will go crazy if they get beaten badly on top of the abuse they will be getting for their clubs sordid history. 

You can see the fear, hence lack of safety garbage he spouted today. 

We need to take full advantage of that and make it a day they won't forget soon. 

6 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

Lawwell today confirmed the SFA had initiated proceedings against the Ibrox club but refused to divulge any more details when questioned about Resolution 12. 

This bastardised football team needs to take a good hard look at itself. 

Did he say this? Why’s he talking about SFA business at a that shit hole of a club’s AGM. 

He's bluffing. 

When we said we'd cut their allocation in the summer, they were against it. 

2 mins later they came out and said they were cutting ours, to reward their scummy fans for their loyalty and make sure as many as possible get an old firm ticket for their midden. 

Now, after we've played an away game at theirs, with only 800 tickets for us, he's trying to play the victim card in the run up to the game at Ibrox. 

It's purely an attempt to make us look bad, but really just makes them look like shitebags.