Scum Thinking of Patching Ibrox Tickets

giffnockger

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Another take on it is that he needs to be seen to be doing something about this allocation situation. I know of quite a few beggars who were none too happy about their allocation being cut at Ibrox and were talking of not renewing their season tickets citing the only reason they get them is to be sure of a ticket for the Ibrox games and they miss a lot of home games but pay it for that simple reason.

That doesn't really make sense unless they had less than 7,500 ST holders. Having a ST didn't previoudly guarantee them an Ibrox ticket. Just the same way being on the CCCS didn't guarantee you a ticket for the girodome. 

12 minutes ago, Brubear said:

That doesn't really make sense unless they had less than 7,500 ST holders. Having a ST didn't previoudly guarantee them an Ibrox ticket. Just the same way being on the CCCS didn't guarantee you a ticket for the girodome. 

They only have had to attend like 2 aways in the last season or something to get one for Ibrox

Ok not read the whole thread and apologies if this theory has already been voiced but my opinion is this.

The sneaky c***TS are trying to turn their own disorganisation at their place into the usual victim mentality that it was all big bad Rangers fault "coz they made us sell / give the tickets to our fans and I caused a problem" add in "our fans ate shiting it about going to ibrox "so we will now start crying that we can't take the tickets for safety reasons ( every other teams fans seem to cope) and start the tosh that the game isn't the same without both sets of fans there in larger numbers, then they go to the SPFL and say SKY and the media say we're damaging the image of the game and try and force the SPFL to reinstate the old ticket allocations.

I may be a million miles out but suspect I'm not

10 hours ago, cushynumber said:

they do a brilliant job of painting us as the villains,  i'll give them that.

only worried about anti peadophile chanting from the home support I reckon .

If there are no savilittes there less chance of a barrage of anti peadophile songs 

less chanting .less exposure .the cover up continues 

3 hours ago, Brubear said:

It practically does for the ones on their CCCS as far as I'm led to believe.

Bankier & Liewell admitted that the small minority was damaging the club with their objectional songs and they found it hard to cope with this. If they are not at the away stadium they can't damage the club.
Fans safety my arse, more like saving CFC fines safety.

Think Liewell is getting confused, safety reasons? It was his own rancid club who ensured that his own supporters were crushed by themselves at their own midden when we visited earlier in the season

14 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

It's about time our club came out and disclosed how bears are treated when they go to bheastville

There is a massive list of reasons .

We all sit back and have a laugh at what this cunt says and does .

At least he knows how to go on the attack . Our club has said nothing or really followed up on anything regarding  their previous statements

Too right EJ ma man!

Good , don't want the IRA loving scum near our stadium.

The club should respond by saying Make it permanently Peter please and that includes your board, that would shut the fucker up.

Fight fire with fire with these cunts as they are no friends of ours as they showed in 2012. 

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Our board are still as weak as piss for me 

Did we get any joy on the fanzine issue .Any sackings or explanations ?

How did we get on with Collum. Both club and manager contradicting  themselves .Did we get anything resolved 

Still not good enough

They should be countering this imo with some words of our own

We are never on the attack for long enough.It's just mealy mouthed statements without any real backing or passion

Just laughing at them does fuck all 

No matter how much we laugh,they are pro active at getting their points across 

Why do we never seek to humiliate them

There is plenty of ammunition  

Nail on head👍

I've only skimmed it because if they don't want the tickets, then good don't have them.

Safety concerns: 

A: They couldn't ensure the safety of their own fans at the home game.

B: Even if they had the whole Broomie, do they then teleport home??? Because they still need to walk the same ducking way regardless of numbers.

But of course something will happen and we will be chased for not ensuring fans safety, while they just sweep, sweep, sweep.

27 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

I've only skimmed it because if they don't want the tickets, then good don't have them.

Safety concerns: 

A: They couldn't ensure the safety of their own fans at the home game.

B: Even if they had the whole Broomie, do they then teleport home??? Because they still need to walk the same ducking way regardless of numbers.

But of course something will happen and we will be chased for not ensuring fans safety, while they just sweep, sweep, sweep.

It's a cover incase 

And as usual we will do and say nothing 

Or not enough 

The list is endless of the things we could say about their reptile support ,the way we are treated .And we don't even have to mention the gestapo 

I'm not confident that we won't come off the losers in this bears 

12 hours ago, Kirkintillochbear said:

Ok not read the whole thread and apologies if this theory has already been voiced but my opinion is this.

The sneaky c***TS are trying to turn their own disorganisation at their place into the usual victim mentality that it was all big bad Rangers fault "coz they made us sell / give the tickets to our fans and I caused a problem" add in "our fans ate shiting it about going to ibrox "so we will now start crying that we can't take the tickets for safety reasons ( every other teams fans seem to cope) and start the tosh that the game isn't the same without both sets of fans there in larger numbers, then they go to the SPFL and say SKY and the media say we're damaging the image of the game and try and force the SPFL to reinstate the old ticket allocations.

I may be a million miles out but suspect I'm not

If I wasn't a fan of Scottish football I'd be more inclined to watch one of the most heated rivalries in the world if one of the teams had no fans there in all honesty, that has to be a draw for someone? And then all of the manky bastards would need to watch it on the TV, can only see sky benefitting here!