Hibs Ballot

Escobar

Nothing again.

Still only had 1 all season and that was Motherwell.

Scunnerer with tickets this season, only missed maybe 3 or 4 away games the whole of last season now I’m looking at the possibility of missing more than that before even Christmas as tickets are so hard to come by even outwith the CCCS this season aswell. 

15 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Nothing again.

Still only had 1 all season and that was Motherwell.

Scunnerer with tickets this season, only missed maybe 3 or 4 away games the whole of last season now I’m looking at the possibility of missing more than that before even Christmas as tickets are so hard to come by even outwith the CCCS this season aswell. 

Same mate only missed aberdeen and celtic game all season having to rely on others for away game since all I’ve had is Motherwell away. Luck of the draw though eh 

19 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

To go from getting inundated with lower division CCCS away tickets to been thrown Killie and st Mirren to be told you’ve had 2 , fuck off , mad I can get Peterhead twice in the 3rd but not had Aberdeen once in 3 years 😂

It’s laughable mate, really is.

Should have set up a points system back in the third division. 

34 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

To go from getting inundated with lower division CCCS away tickets to been thrown Killie and st Mirren to be told you’ve had 2 , fuck off , mad I can get Peterhead twice in the 3rd but not had Aberdeen once in 3 years 😂

I remember in the Championship (the absolute cluster fuck of a year) getting near enough every second game, I even got Dumbarton once. Now you need to have seriously good contacts as well as being a member of an RSC to get anywhere near that amount of tickets.

8 hours ago, cb72 said:

I remember in the Championship (the absolute cluster fuck of a year) getting near enough every second game, I even got Dumbarton once. Now you need to have seriously good contacts as well as being a member of an RSC to get anywhere near that amount of tickets.

Same mate , it wouldn’t be as bad if got half decent games but they can get ti with Killie 

3 hours ago, Cedrick said:

100% bang on , they couldn’t give a fuck tho let’s be honest , tickets sent money in , loyalty is insignificant 

Agreed. 

I Travel , to practically all away games whether I have a ticket or not and the annoying thing is it’s nearly always the same faces that have tickets or are selling tickets. Strange that 🤔

• 2 weeks later...