Scottish Cup Draw

Scottyarf37

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

I remember going there for the first time that Tuesday night, was like going back into something out of the old Soviet Union 😂😂😂

Exactly what I thought. Half expecting to walk up the stairs seeing a hamster wheel keeping on the power

5 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Aye mate, the time we played there on the Saturday the cars were coming in as we were walking out 😂😂😂

Fucking brutal 😂 remember getting a stream for a couple games we played there the season we didn't go up. One of them was a 0-0 after hearts had done them 10-0 the week before. The other one was shite as well but I think vuckic scored might of been 1-0. Looked like a Sunday league ground 😂

3 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Fucking brutal 😂 remember getting a stream for a couple games we played there the season we didn't go up. One of them was a 0-0 after hearts had done them 10-0 the week before. The other one was shite as well but I think vuckic scored might of been 1-0. Looked like a Sunday league ground 😂

Mate it’s bizarre ha ha as I said earlier the first game we had there was a midweek game, middle of nowhere with a big metal fence round the support, it was absolutely brutal 😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

If I remember right it was the Saturday game that was 0-0, there wasn’t even a pub in walking distance to fuck off to and it was fucking Baltic ha ha 

1 hour ago, 1690tamRFC said:

I remember going there for the first time that Tuesday night, was like going back into something out of the old Soviet Union 😂😂😂

Aye was a champions league night aswell, middle a winter and we sold out our full allocation. Easy.