Scottish Cup Draw

Scottyarf37

11 minutes ago, Heshootshescores said:

Great. Will give us an opportunity to fill Donald Findlays pockets after him getting Craig Whyte off the hook for destroying our club. 

I'm sure he just strips the assets of Cowdenbeath by pocketing any money made from gate receipts.

Seriously, what planet are you on?

Firstly, Findlay was chosen to defend Whyte, he did not ask to represent him. Secondly, even if we were hypothetically "filling his pockets", surely that means we should boycott all domestic away games, as all the chairmen of those clubs and the clubs themselves had a hand in getting the club flung down to the third division?

15 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

I'm sure he just strips the assets of Cowdenbeath by pocketing any money made from gate receipts.

Seriously, what planet are you on?

Firstly, Findlay was chosen to defend Whyte, he did not ask to represent him. Secondly, even if we were hypothetically "filling his pockets", surely that means we should boycott all domestic away games, as all the chairmen of those clubs and the clubs themselves had a hand in getting the club flung down to the third division?

Oh FFS dry your eyes, another fucking drama queen. I'm not and would never suggest a boycott of anywhere, its not the Rangers way. Also, this has nothing to do with the way Rangers were treated by our fellow clubs in 2012.

But I'm happy for you that you are comfortable with the way Findlay fucked us over. 

7 minutes ago, Heshootshescores said:

Oh FFS dry your eyes, another fucking drama queen. I'm not and would never suggest a boycott of anywhere, its not the Rangers way. and this has nothing to do with the way Rangers were treated by our fellow clubs in 2012.

But I'm happy for you that you are comfortable with the way Findlay fucked us over. 

He never fucked us over, the jury did. Do you know how court cases actually work?

Also, I never said I was comfortable with what he did in regards to Whyte, but implying that Rangers fans going to the game will be "filling his pockets" (which is what you did) is utter shite and makes no sense.

2 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

He never fucked us over, the jury did.

Do you know how court cases actually work?

Also, I never said I was comfortable with what he did in regards to Whyte, but implying that Rangers fans going to the game will be "filling his pockets" (which is what you did) is utter shite and makes no sense.

Fair enough.. I didn't mean him personally but rather his clubs coffers, but anyway I'd still rather we had the opportunity to spend our blue pound, in more deserving places. 

On 25/11/2018 at 10:03, 1690tamRFC said:

If I remember right it was the Saturday game that was 0-0, there wasn’t even a pub in walking distance to fuck off to and it was fucking Baltic ha ha 

Oh, you weren't looking hard enough mate. Our bus dropped us at the top of the wee lane you walk down to the ground. Right accross the road from it was a decent wee boozer we went into. 5mins walk from the ground. 👍

On 25/11/2018 at 10:03, 1690tamRFC said:

If I remember right it was the Saturday game that was 0-0, there wasn’t even a pub in walking distance to fuck off to and it was fucking Baltic ha ha 

In the middle of town, not the middle of nowhere.  There are at least 7 pubs within 1km of the ground.  It is fucking Baltic though.