Fans from our community who support them

The Widow's Son

As in CoS or 'culturally' CoS people?

Think I've met one that I can remember. I know of a couple others. All of them are from outwith the west of Scotland, the one I knew's dad was a Bear. Not sure what happened with him.

3 hours ago, The Widow's Son said:

I've met a few through the years - quite a few brethren too - who like the green and white.  While I try to be fair and broad-minded about the matter, it's still very hard for me, a fan who is in his 70's and remembers a time when never the twain would meet.  It's a different world these days.

It feels like the acrimony and hostility is returning big-time.

A school friend that I also played junior golf with up to 16yo - surprised me and my best mate about 30 years later at a party when he owned up to being a tim supporter.

Couldn't believe it - he'd had a few but once he owned up to it he wouldn't stop talking about how he's always been.

It would have certainly been a different childhood if we'd all known at the time. 

Sleekit clown.

Suffice to say he's not been invited to any other get togethers and he'll never get allowed into my Dad's house, and treated like he used to. 

19 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I've came across hundreds over the years 

Sad fucks that they are 

Usually with a weak Mother who has a taig  partner 

Just made me remember. I knew two sets of brothers from different families who one supported us, the other them. Fucking weird. 

5 hours ago, The Widow's Son said:

I've met a few through the years - quite a few brethren too - who like the green and white.  While I try to be fair and broad-minded about the matter, it's still very hard for me, a fan who is in his 70's and remembers a time when never the twain would meet.  It's a different world these days.

Get over it then

37 minutes ago, jaywalker said:

What about the people who have supported Rangers for decades who don't give a toss about religion. I bet nowadays that's the majority. :1120982233_SGsmile:

The apathetic ones you mean . The ones that have let this Country be taken over by the bheasts without a care in the world. That sort of type