Fans from our community who support them

The Widow's Son

1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Can't say I know any. Know a Rangers supporting season ticket holder who is a rabid SNP lover who hates the Union. Much worse IMO. 

Also have a catholic cousin who supports them and was in the army. They must love him. 

BP9 ?

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Never came across any in my life although to be fair you'd have some neck on you to be a Northern Irish Protestant and decide you were supporting the taigs.

Pretty sure @lidorfc is from the Catholic community. As far as I remember anyway 

I know of 3 from East Belfast who support the scum, one by name and another was a taxi driver in the taxi office next to the Deeside. The third one left me speechless.

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Never came across any in my life although to be fair you'd have some neck on you to be a Northern Irish Protestant and decide you were supporting the taigs.

Pretty sure @lidorfc is from the Catholic community. As far as I remember anyway 

I know of one, from Belfast. He's a complete knob though, think he just goes against the norm to try stick out for some reason. He moved to Glasgow and tells stories of how he was in the UVF or some shit, just makes up complete bullshit. Remember one time he showed a picture of a few guys in balaclavas with guns and said he was one of them. Came home and saw the exact same picture on here, just one of those well known pictures that everyone had seen somehow and he was claiming it was him :lol: 

1 hour ago, harlands plater said:

They’re a Catholic club, founded by Catholics for Catholics, and I’ve never understood how anyone who isn’t a Catholic can honestly say they feel a part of that club.

I’ve known a few over the years, who have said things like “I’m only interested in the football side of it”, but as they are the self-styled “club like no other”, that  claims to be about more than football,  you can’t have it both ways.

Regarding Catholics supporting Rangers, in almost 62 years I have never knowingly met one. I can’t say I’m in any hurry to, either.

Never had a non catholic on their board and their greatest manager of all, who did know, was never invited up.

Sure js knew he made a big, big mistake when in 1980 he was shown the door with fuck all.

10 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Never had a non catholic on their board and their greatest manager of all, who did know, was never invited up.

Sure js knew he made a big, big mistake when in 1980 he was shown the door with fuck all.

He got to leave with the knowledge he had kept their good name intact