Fans from our community who support them

The Widow's Son

8 hours ago, Drumloyal said:

Growing up, I knew a single Catholic who supported us but have never ever come across one of ours supporting the paedo harbourers. 

Really? I think there’s a lot more Church of Scotland that support them than Catholics who support us. I know at my wee cousins non-denomination high school it’s close to 50/50 between us and scum fans. 

I’m not religious but there is no way I could never contemplate any support of that club and what it stands for.

In past years I cheered on the sheep and Dundee Hibs when they were in Europe and doing well, I’ve never ever had the same feelings for them and never will.

52 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I’m not religious but there is no way I could never contemplate any support of that club and what it stands for.

In past years I cheered on the sheep and Dundee Hibs when they were in Europe and doing well, I’ve never ever had the same feelings for them and never will.

This mate! I too, always supported any Scottish club in Europe apart from them. Not now though as I hate every other Premiership club with a passion.

6 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Some cunts I went to school with supported them and still do, must have been something going on back in the 70's. They are more bitter than the typical inbred taig. Easterhouse Drummy turned from a proddy majority to a fenian, wean raping stronghold.

Think turncoats are probably more bitter as they are trying to prove something, vile.

3 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

The plastic paddies are the worst. Hate Britain and have stole the Scotland flag to make it a symbol of their hatred. We need to get it back. 

They can keep their saltire. Why would we want it back when we have the Union Flag?

I think I’ve told this story a few times on here, my granda (RIP) grew up Rangers from the day he was born until the day he died, but his older brother hung about in different circles, mostly with his tarrier cousins and was a Tim.  One day after a game at the piggery he witnessed a fight between our two supports outside the piggery somewhere, he went over to join in only to find out my granda was amongst the Rangers fans, he turned on the tarriers and started boxing with them to obviously help his brother out.  Do you know from that day he went from being a celtic supporter to a Rangers supporter and still is to this day as an old man.  He was an Orangeman, a loyalist, trips over by the lot.  All because he seen his brother getting a a doing off tarriers.  Absolute madness. 

56 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Could never cheer Aberdeen or hibs in Europe, hate both of them, but the likes of Hearts or Kilmarnock, I don't mind them getting a result in Europe. 

12 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Some cunts I went to school with supported them and still do, must have been something going on back in the 70's. They are more bitter than the typical inbred taig. Easterhouse Drummy turned from a proddy majority to a fenian, wean raping stronghold.

Fuck yer fenian Drummy! 😂

Just now, gsa said:

They can keep their saltire. Why would we want it back when we have the Union Flag?

Both fly over Ibrox. I used to have pride in that flag, now I don't. There is such a thing as being proud to be Scottish and British. The way it was before the SNP went ahead and bowed to the pressure of the fenians and had an independence referendum. 

3 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I think I’ve told this story a few times on here, my granda (RIP) grew up Rangers from the day he was born until the day he died, but his older brother hung about in different circles, mostly with his tarrier cousins and was a Tim.  One day after a game at the piggery he witnessed a fight between our two supports outside the piggery somewhere, he went over to join in only to find out my granda was amongst the Rangers fans, he turned on the tarriers and started boxing with them to obviously help his brother out.  Do you know from that day he went from being a celtic supporter to a Rangers supporter and still is to this day as an old man.  He was an Orangeman, a loyalist, trips over by the lot.  All because he seen his brother getting a a doing off tarriers.  Absolute madness. 

That's fucked up. Like when that celtic supporter got a kicking off his own cause he had a blue trackie on with bits of red and white. They thought he was on of us. Had a celtic top on under his trackie top. Think it happened at a bus stop on the Trongate? Wasn't that long ago. Anyone else remember that? 

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

That's fucked up. Like when that celtic supporter got a kicking off his own cause he had a blue trackie on with bits of red and white. They thought he was on of us. Had a celtic top on under his trackie top. Think it happened at a bus stop on the Trongate? Wasn't that long ago. Anyone else remember that? 

Don't remember that mate, I do remember the tarrier lying in Sunderland, looking very comfy on his Union flag cushion! :whistle:

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Seen a thing on the bbc years ago a wee guy got jumped for wearing the old France Adidas tracksuit and had a tarrier too on underneath.