Fans from our community who support them

The Widow's Son

2 hours ago, PSL said:

Almost as bad as the fucktards that jump from team to team depending on who's playing well.

I’ve seen this as well moreso after the events of 2012.  If you can just go from one team to the other then I doubt you’re that passionate about either club to begin with.  

7 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Seen a thing on the bbc years ago a wee guy got jumped for wearing the old France Adidas tracksuit and had a tarrier too on underneath. 

Don't think it was that. Certainly wasn't as long ago that we had pretty much the same strip as France (97/98?) was within the last 5yr. Think it was just after a Walk?

43 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

They are more bitter than the typical inbred taig. 

36 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Think turncoats are probably more bitter as they are trying to prove something, vile.

They 100% try too hard, I know of people who went to non-denom schools who try hard as fuck but they will always be looked on with suspicion amongst the beggar support but are too stupid to realise.

My cousin was a Rangers fan growing up, used to wear the tops etc then one day turned into one of them - don't know why. Always been a fanny tbh and I steer clear.

One of my other cousins is a Catholic who supports Rangers though. His son who is a wee bluenose is actually in the process of signing with Rangers pro youth.

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

They 100% try too hard, I know of people who went to non-denom schools who try hard as fuck but they will always be looked on with suspicion amongst the beggar support but are too stupid to realise.

True mate, it's a strange thing, as much as I hate the bastards, I've got more respect for an absolute tarrier, than a turncoat, or a "it's only football " type cunt.

11 hours ago, Inigo said:

As in CoS or 'culturally' CoS people?

Think I've met one that I can remember. I know of a couple others. All of them are from outwith the west of Scotland, the one I knew's dad was a Bear. Not sure what happened with him.

I worked with a guy who was a scum fan because he fell out with his dad who was a bear.  He was a weirdo which you’d expect!

2 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

:lol:i dont think you can blame that on non religious people ffs.

I'm non religious .Just not a beggar appeaser or sympathiser .In any shape or form 

And would never bang or even be in a relationship with one 

I was generalising but there's always one 

6 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

The apathetic ones you mean . The ones that have let this Country be taken over by the bheasts without a care in the world. That sort of type

How the fuck does my non church attendance give rise to a beast controlled country.... give me peace.

1 hour ago, 2nd Flute said:

I've always thought castlemilk was taig infested, you see loads of cunts with tarrier tops, usually upside down mind you :lol:

The City full stop is infested with taig tops hanging around the streets .Usually manky  begging bastards living up to their name 

That fact most bears haven't been able to buy any kits has made an impact on what we see

We are bears .The only 2 that count are ours and the bheasts as it makes you ill seeing it