RC on septic

Keevins has seen all their games this season and is none too impressed. Pressley in particular is getting in the neck for being too slow and the caller on just now says with a trembling lip that Rangers will bully us this year (tu).

If only Murray would put his hand in his pocket and get us a couple of decent players I think timmy would turn on Strachan big time because, lets face it, even in the good times they never cared much for him :willy:

I feel that brown has been their only good buy, I know it's all water under the bridge, but Murray really should have pushed the boat out on that one.

On the positive side it seems that all strachan is good for is wasting money :D

Keevins has seen all their games this season and is none too impressed. Pressley in particular is getting in the neck for being too slow and the caller on just now says with a trembling lip that Rangers will bully us this year (tu).

If only Murray would put his hand in his pocket and get us a couple of decent players I think timmy would turn on Strachan big time because, lets face it, even in the good times they never cared much for him :willy:

Is it possible we dip in for a top class player or two after the Zeta ties are over, albiet if we go through?

I feel that brown has been their only good buy, I know it's all water under the bridge, but Murray really should have pushed the boat out on that one.

I predict Donati will be a class act also

Is it possible we dip in for a top class player or two after the Zeta ties are over, albiet if we go through?

To be honest I've given up hoping with Murray be I suppose you never know :rolleyes:

I predict Donati will be a class act also

Any particular basis for this Boab? A Milan reserve player?