Allan McGregor

As reliable as they come when it comes to his shot stopping. Needs to improve on his distribution etc to be considered world class but easily the best keeper we’ve had since Goram and some of his saves are genuinely world class. He’s earned us a point tonight. 

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

As reliable as they come when it comes to his shot stopping. Needs to improve on his distribution etc to be considered world class but easily the best keeper we’ve had since Goram and some of his saves are genuinely world class. He’s earned us a point tonight. 

Fuck off, you are obviously fishing.

McGregor was 12 out of 10 tonight.

4 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Fuck off.

2 minutes ago, tannerall said:

OP will be telling us next Davie Cooper couldn't marshall a defense and Jim Baxter never made a decent save at Ibrox.

What exactly is your point? You’ve made a cunt of yourself and you’re now going in for a second time. On your high horse because I’ve criticised his distribution? I remember my first beer.