The Curse of Daniel Candeias

beararse

8 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

That picture means nothing, video replays show that he initially stepped between his legs, that could be him lifting his foot out.

Don’t believe the player held his leg in pain either.

I may be wrong.

You’re not! The guy rolled around holding his face like a complete ballsack. 

7 minutes ago, greg1872 said:

I’d like to see the reverse angle replay to be honest but to me looks like his weight is on him there. His reaction at being sent off looks guilty too. If it was a complete accident he should be going mental at the ref 

Yet the slow motion replays don’t indicate that he meant to stamp on the player.....and every single person watching going ‘wtf?’

He ‘looks guilty’? Incredulous maybe. It it was a stamp why wasn’t it a straight red?

10 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Was thinking the same tonight. Ref against Spartak seemed to be leaning towards them too. Tonight clarified to me that it's obvious he set out to give us fuck all bar grief.

It seemed that way . And it's  recurring theme over and over again

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

It's never a red card man such a ridiculous decision I can only assume the referee has thought Candeias has stamped on the player in which case that's a straight red not a 2nd yellow (but its never a fucking stamp in the first place)

Not to mention the fact he didn’t even know he had already booked Candeias already, it was like graham poll all over except the Villarreal players reminded him that 2 yellows equal a red.

23 minutes ago, greg1872 said:

It’s difficult to say if he meant it or accidental for sure but interestingly he doesn’t really protest that much and looks a bit guilty coming off. Either way should have been a foul on Tav before. 

Interesting 46th post

1 hour ago, Boyd9her said:

EB2A1A91-555E-48D6-A818-F2361A0487C0.jpeg

That photo confirms hee haw.

watch the video, Candeais is trying to stay on his feet as he’s sandwiched and barged by the other players, twisting and turning as he struggled to stay up right he might well have caught the guy, certainly wasn’t deliberate IF he did catch him.

i actually thought he did everything in his power NOT to stamp/land on the guy

Also, if I’d been stamped on my calf muscle by a football boot there is absolutely no fucking way I’d be rolling around the ground kidding on I’d  been hit in the face.

49 minutes ago, greg1872 said:

It’s difficult to say if he meant it or accidental for sure but interestingly he doesn’t really protest that much and looks a bit guilty coming off. Either way should have been a foul on Tav before. 

Is this sarcasm about protesting?! I’ve rarely seen players protest more including Candeias!! He couldn’t believe it.

it was quite clearly accidental too, fell over the player and any contact on the fall was not meant.

That wee cunt rolling about the floor holding his face should be ashamed of himself. What a pussy man.

Hope we appeal it for mistaken identity. No doubt they'll pull the same trick collum did and say it was for the "stamp" now they've had the chance to watch it back and see pictures like those above.

Never a fucking stamp. 

1 hour ago, greg1872 said:

He looks shocked.

And did you miss him screaming towards the vilarreal bench on the way off?

Looks as though he’s looking at him to me. If it’s the other way around and a Villarreal player makes contact like with one of ours we’d be wanting a yellow at least. 

I’d like to see the reverse angle replay to be honest but to me looks like his weight is on him there. His reaction at being sent off looks guilty too. If it was a complete accident he should be going mental at the ref 

Did you not say in the match thread it wasn't a foul?

40 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Why do eejits still keep using stills to prove things? They prove fuck all generally. From the footage that was 100% accidental contact.

Even fartson said he tried to avoid contact that’s saying something 

3 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Just goes to show how a still photograph can be used to misrepresent a situation.

100% this.  It was no way Candeias fault.  He fell over the guy after Morelos clipped him.  That dramatic rolling about nonsense was unbelievable.  

2 hours ago, greg1872 said:

You're another one to be watched.  Behave yourself. 

He didn't look guilty at all.  He was exasperated at that absurd decision.  Goodness knows he's gone through enough lately.  

8 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

A think it's got something to do with Brexit. 

The Spanish aint getting Gibraltar back. The SAS need it for shooting practice. 

Should never have been a yellow.  Candeias made every reasonable effort to avoid landing on the player 

21 minutes ago, Grundy said:

The photo posted by Boyd9her would back this up.

Photo? 

A stood on a dog's tail, by accident. A cunt could've caught that in a split second. Didn't mean it, and wasn't chasing fuck all (like a ball that we would have slated any cunt for not going straight for at that moment) 

Fuck up Grundy, 

2 minutes ago, Rum Ham said:

Photo? 

A stood on a dog's tail, by accident. A cunt could've caught that in a split second. Didn't mean it, and wasn't chasing fuck all (like a ball that we would have slated any cunt for not going straight for at that moment) 

Fuck up Grundy, 

See my post a couple of minutes ago, I hold my hands up, the photo is misleading and I agree with you.