Tonight's Broomloan Display

Sparkle

5 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I was holding one of the silver bits of paper!! You are welcome 😂😂

Well done Jinty you are the kind of person we can depend on to hold it up at the right time. :thumbup:

I must admit from the East enclosure I thought the Super bit was going to be a lion or some kind or animal 🤣 🤣 but then I realised what it was. A more simple font would be better next time but I am not going to get too annoyed after the work that must go into these displays. 

33 minutes ago, RosscoRFC87 said:

Just a point on these displays, notably the Livingston game cunts throwing paper aeroplanes, hitting other fans “all fun and games til someone loses an eye!”

but aye flinging the display paper at the side of the pitch, littering to fuck. 

Just made the place look like a bit of a doss hoose that’s all 

🤣 sit doon Rossco ya numpty 

1 hour ago, RosscoRFC87 said:

Just a point on these displays, notably the Livingston game cunts throwing paper aeroplanes, hitting other fans “all fun and games til someone loses an eye!”

but aye flinging the display paper at the side of the pitch, littering to fuck. 

Just made the place look like a bit of a doss hoose that’s all 

Agree, kinda thought that too but never gave it a second thought till you just reminded me lol

Would have looked better if it had been on A3 cards rather than plazzy shite.  That being said I didn’t make the effort to create the display so who am I to talk.   What I would really like to see is the stadium displaying Rangers banners all round the ground at kick off rather than these sort of displays.