Murty

"and if you can kick that big ball over there for me I'll have a word with mum and dad and see if I can get you in to the under 5s team...................."

You've got to catch them early these days to stop them pre-signing for Chelsea at 2 years old. 

He's a terrific bloke with a heart of gold doing an honest job as a youth coach - I don't think he was ready for the position but he stepped up and earned a point against the scum so he will always have that. We've moved forward and can remember and think of murty for the good work he does.

Just now, stevemac said:

He's a terrific bloke with a heart of gold doing an honest job as a youth coach - I don't think he was ready for the position but he stepped up and earned a point against the scum so he will always have that. We've moved forward and can remember and think of murty for the good work he does.

He stepped up and gave us two of the most embarrassing old firm performances ever

Murty gets a bit too many unwarranted pelters for me tbh. Aye he was rotten at managing and was clearly out his depth. He should never been asked to attempt to steer us for so long.

The people leaving him in there to suffer are the ones to blame. 

Don't care if he's a good guy or no, I was slating him myself at the time.

We should cut him a slight bit of slack. That's hindsight though.