Great Old Firm Documentary

Gazzasleftfoot

25 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

This was the dodgy pair posting utter pish in the Villarreal match thread I'm sure...???..:justno:

Or am I wrong..???

Who? Me? I think you're confusing me with someone else, pal.

Anyway, good documentary - I especially liked the conclusion which was that if Rangers and celtic lost the political/religious element it would just be anotger football derby. I thought it was refreshingly un-PC. 

36 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

This was the dodgy pair posting utter pish in the Villarreal match thread I'm sure...???..:justno:

Or am I wrong..???

I think you are right 

Any video with Taig bastards Archer and Cosgrove offering their opinions .Tells you which way it's slanted 

The OP knows this 

7 minutes ago, blueballss said:

" old firm" is a cliche that has long since past its sell by date, given their history i never want to be associated in any way shape or form with those who harbour the kind of people they do

How healthy do you think the Scottish game, and Rangers, would be if celtic ceased to exist? Genuine question. I think it would be boring as fuck. 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I think you are right 

Any video with Taig bastards Archer and Cosgrove offering their opinions .Tells you which way it's slanted 

The OP knows this 

Stop being so fucking paranoid! I thought it was an interesting programme. Aye, there were some bits I found a bit annoying - e.g. 1967 Best team in Britain, etc - but still a good watch. 

12 minutes ago, blueballss said:

" old firm" is a cliche that has long since past its sell by date, given their history i never want to be associated in any way shape or form with those who harbour the kind of people they do

Well said. It's just a Glasgow Derby for me. Fuck associating by name with that mob.

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If the shoe fits. 👍👍

I moved to Scotland from down south in my twenties, it was always the Old Firm. Always swore I'd have fuck all to do with either club before moving up here, but living in Glasgow I had to support Rangers. Still, one thrives off the other. 

40 minutes ago, Gazzasleftfoot said:

Stop being so fucking paranoid! I thought it was an interesting programme. Aye, there were some bits I found a bit annoying - e.g. 1967 Best team in Britain, etc - but still a good watch. 

You are one for watching 

Even mentioning that .Wee fly mention of the scum 

15 minutes ago, Gazzasleftfoot said:

I moved to Scotland from down south in my twenties, it was always the Old Firm. Always swore I'd have fuck all to do with either club before moving up here, but living in Glasgow I had to support Rangers. Still, one thrives off the other. 

Yeah yeah 

I think your part of the obsessed bheast type that frequents this site 

52 minutes ago, Gazzasleftfoot said:

How healthy do you think the Scottish game, and Rangers, would be if celtic ceased to exist? Genuine question. I think it would be boring as fuck. 

If celtic were to go home, which they should, then the Scottish game would be a challenge between 3 or 4 or 5 clubs as Rangers would have gladly been invited to the EPL. 

20 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

👌

Me thinks these 2 are having a wee sad giggle at our expense 

I was so unwell the other night that as soon as the game finished I took 2 paracetamol and went to bed...I was going to give Gogzy a shout and tell him to get the Ban hammer Out. 

Place was crawling wae the cunts. They give each other likes to build up a rep and it's a sad fucking life they lead that is for sure.