Great Old Firm Documentary

Gazzasleftfoot

17 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I was so unwell the other night that as soon as the game finished I took 2 paracetamol and went to bed...I was going to give Gogzy a shout and tell him to get the Ban hammer Out. 

Place was crawling wae the cunts. They give each other likes to build up a rep and it's a sad fucking life they lead that is for sure. 

They have such sad lives mate 

1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

I was so unwell the other night that as soon as the game finished I took 2 paracetamol and went to bed...I was going to give Gogzy a shout and tell him to get the Ban hammer Out. 

Place was crawling wae the cunts. They give each other likes to build up a rep and it's a sad fucking life they lead that is for sure. 

Wait! Let me get this straight! I recommend a documentary which includes loads of footage of matches ans summarises the history of the OF I am a taig? 

It's not hard to determine my posting history - just click on my username in the top-left corner, you'll see a history of my posts. 

It's a dirty,  cheap shot to level Tim accusations around. If you genuinely believe Rangers would survive, on the same scale, without celtic then I think you're retarded. My support of Rangers was due to the self-righteous, anti-English, paedo-covering cunts in the East End, namely celtic. But I won't apologise for using the colllective term 'Old Firm'. It's like Satan and Jesus to me. 

5 minutes ago, Gazzasleftfoot said:

Wait! Let me get this straight! I recommend a documentary which includes loads of footage of matches ans summarises the history of the OF I am a taig? 

It's not hard to determine my posting history - just click on my username in the top-left corner, you'll see a history of my posts. 

It's a dirty,  cheap shot to level Tim accusations around. If you genuinely believe Rangers would survive, on the same scale, without celtic then I think you're retarded. My support of Rangers was due to the self-righteous, anti-English, paedo-covering cunts in the East End, namely celtic. But I won't apologise for using the colllective term 'Old Firm'. It's like Satan and Jesus to me. 

Yer trying too hard now. 

And yer getting Reported for the retard slurs. 

We don't accept that nonsense on here...:angrywillie:

6 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Yer trying too hard now. 

And yer getting Reported for the retard slurs. 

We don't accept that nonsense on here...:angrywillie:

No worries, pal. If I'm banned for speaking my mind, then I'll be delighted to part company. It's a fascinating documentary IMHO. 

3 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Genuinely think I’d stop watching domestic football if they died. Scottish football IS the both of us, as much as I hate the wee tarrier bastards. 

Right now, we’re desperate to get back to our rightful place on top. If they weren’t there and we coasted the league every year, it would be boring as fuck. Just like what happened when we were making our way through the leagues. Sponsorships evaporated, their fans chucked it, their board rested on their laurels. And that was all only in the 5 years we were out the league. If we really did die, I’m very sure some Scottish football teams in the Prem would have gone part-time by now, no new tv deal etc. 

It’s unfortunate, and there’s plenty of their and our fans who think the above isn’t the case, but IMO it’s just the way it is up here. 

With all that said, fuck celtic football club, their fans, their board, their manager, their groundsmen and every other cunt associated with that terrorist loving filthy institution masquerading  as a football club. 

Do you honestly think if they were closed down we'd see a drop in attendances at our own games? 

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Do you honestly think if they were closed down we'd see a drop in attendances at our own games? 

You ask as though it's an incredible concept. Do Rangers not charge more for OF games?! If so it would imply demand is higher for those games. 

Rangers v celtic are the most sought after games in the domestic season. I hate celtic, which is why I support Rangers (aye, I know what I wrote). I would pay a lot more to see an OF than a game vs St. Mirren.

4 hours ago, Gazzasleftfoot said:

Really enjoyed this, as a good history of the two clubs. I know I'll get pelters for saying this, but both clubs need one another - ying and yang. Probably nothing new here, but well documented, and a kind of social history of Glasgow, too. Fascinating. 

If there’s nothing new here and it’s well documented, why are you posting it billy sastard/yonner or whoever you are calling yourself now? Think you should piss off to your own site. 

Really enjoyed this, as a good history of the two clubs. I know I'll get pelters for saying this, but both clubs need one another - ying and yang. Probably nothing new here, but well documented, and a kind of social history of Glasgow, too. Fascinating. 

Surprised you have just seen this. It's decades old. But aye, you're right. Both teams need each other, although they need us more than we need them. Our years in the lower divisions proved that when they had unbelievably shocking attendance figures. Under 9000 at one game if I remember correctly? 

5 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Surprised you have just seen this. It's decades old. But aye, you're right. Both teams need each other, although they need us more than we need them. Our years in the lower divisions proved that when they had unbelievably shocking attendance figures. Under 9000 at one game if I remember correctly? 

Fair enough. Clearly an idiot for sharing it as just getting abuse. No, hadn't seen it before. Thought it was a good social history. 

The problem with the internet is you try to do a good turn and share something you find interesting, only to get dog's abuse. Wouldn't get it face to face. 

What a load of one eyed shite, full of lies and inaccuracies. Sean Fallon “we signed anyone even colourereds” holy fuck. 

Rangers signed a black player during WW1 BTW. The guy interviewing the merchandise saleswoman asking what’s Ulster got to do with Scotland didn’t ask the Paedo Harbourers what’s Ireland got to do with Scotland. Cosgrove claiming prior to the SCF Riot fans could carry in trays of bevy, what a complete cunt he is. celtic formed to benefit the poor Irish fleeing the famine half a century before, fuck me it’s like setting up a club for people fleeing the Vietnam War today. Ian Archer a man who spent his life propping up the bar at Kilmacolm Golf Club and hating Rangers deemed a fit and proper person to commentate impartiality on Glasgow football rivalry...aye right. Didn’t watch it all did they mention celtic were censured and threatened with ground closure for singing pro German songs during WW2 or that they were chanting Argentina during the Falklands crisis? 

1 minute ago, They Gnu said:

What a load of one eyed shite, full of lies and inaccuracies. Sean Fallon “we signed anyone even colourereds” holy fuck. 

Rangers signed a black player during WW1 BTW. The guy interviewing the merchandise saleswoman asking what’s Ulster got to do with Scotland didn’t ask the Paedo Harbourers what’s Ireland got to do with Scotland. Cosgrove claiming prior to the SCF Riot fans could carry in trays of bevy, what a complete cunt he is. celtic formed to benefit the poor Irish fleeing the famine half a century before, fuck me it’s like setting up a club for people fleeing the Vietnam War today. Ian Archer a man who spent his life propping up the bar at Kilmacolm Golf Club and hating Rangers deemed a fit and proper person to commentate impartiality on Glasgow football rivalry...aye right. Didn’t watch it all did they mention celtic were censured and threatened with ground closure for singing pro German songs during WW2 or that they were chanting Argentina during the Falklands crisis? 

Fair enough, pal. You watched it and your comments seem fair - my knowledge obviously pales in comparison to yours. 

What I don't get, is this a documentary I should have 'obviously seen by now', or not? Because I found the footage interesting doea that make me a Tim needing to be banned?

1 minute ago, Gazzasleftfoot said:

Fair enough, pal. You watched it and your comments seem fair - my knowledge obviously pales in comparison to yours. 

What I don't get, is this a documentary I should have 'obviously seen by now', or not? Because I found the footage interesting doea that make me a Tim needing to be banned?

Only your Priest can answer that.

13 minutes ago, Gazzasleftfoot said:

If you don't think the OF rivalry has anything to do with Rangers' standing as the most successful Scottish club then you obviously know nothing about the club's history or identity! Shame on you. 

That’s me mate I know nothing about Rangers, thank fuck your here to keep me right.

30 minutes ago, Gazzasleftfoot said:

14 minutes ago, Gazzasleftfoot said:

If you don't think the OF rivalry has anything to do with Rangers' standing as the most successful Scottish club then you obviously know nothing about the club's history or identity! Shame on you. 

Only a rattler could be that confused.

1 hour ago, Gazzasleftfoot said:

You ask as though it's an incredible concept. Do Rangers not charge more for OF games?! If so it would imply demand is higher for those games. 

Rangers v celtic are the most sought after games in the domestic season. I hate celtic, which is why I support Rangers (aye, I know what I wrote). I would pay a lot more to see an OF than a game vs St. Mirren.

You're not a Rangers fan. 

7 hours ago, Gazzasleftfoot said:

How healthy do you think the Scottish game, and Rangers, would be if celtic ceased to exist? Genuine question. I think it would be boring as fuck. 

How healthy? if they weren't here, i would love to find out,

Given the last 6 years, association with a club that has tried everything in its powers to destroy us, you can shove the " old firm" definition of any relationship or common ground that individuals think there may be.

The last 6 years have given us a level of competition with the likes of the Edinburgh teams, Aberdeen and a stronger dislike to Dundee Utd. 

I can remember when those teams were the shining light in Scotland and trail blazing in europe in the 1980s, a return to those days when other teams were in the mix would make this league more competitive, if this means they cease to exist, i look forward to it. Do i think it would be commercially beneficial, only being in that position would tell.Games with them have usually resulted in results which i care to forget over the last 6 years, there have been some exceptions and the hope is that in the next game against them we can have parity with a team who we regularly now play against.

With every breath i take, the disgust and hatred at what they stand for and promote grows, is this healthy? it is my opinion that i stand by, do others have the same views as myself? i dont know and frankly dont care.

My team is Glasgow Rangers, always and forever, this is not to be "uber" or crap like that, it is a fact, if it was to be " boring as fuck " without them, i would gladly live through it.