Barasic

Carsons Dog

The guy is going to become one of our best players once he gets fit and gets run if games, especially going forward.

Based on assists alone in his 7 games he has 3 assists. Kent who has 22 games has 4 assists and Candeias who has 23 also has 4. Creatively he could be a missing piece of the jigsaw.

14 hours ago, bluenose48 said:

Halliday should be LB for the Hearts game. Flanagan sprayed so many passes to Villareal players coming out of defence it was ridiculous.

Yes he can put in a tackle but his distribution is abysmal. If Barisic is a bit underdone it needs to be Halliday he can tackle and his passing is good.

Credit where it's due.

And I thought he was much better than Flanagan

9 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

Tell you what he has a job getting ahead of Halliday (never thought I'd say that)

Barisic is the better LB but Halliday was excellent today. 

Some (albeit minority) say Flanagan is better than Halliday.

10 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

Tell you what he has a job getting ahead of Halliday (never thought I'd say that)

Your not the only one mate. I thought Halliday was done in the summer. It's unbelievable the turn around under Gerrard. 

1 hour ago, Amac9 said:

No he doesn’t. Barisic is first choice end of story. We’re all riding on the crest of a wave but Barisic is by far and away our best left back. 

17 hours ago, bluenose48 said:

Halliday should be LB for the Hearts game. Flanagan sprayed so many passes to Villareal players coming out of defence it was ridiculous.

Yes he can put in a tackle but his distribution is abysmal. If Barisic is a bit underdone it needs to be Halliday he can tackle and his passing is good.

Good call that. Andy was solid today,

3 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Barasic currently playing for the youths v Killie. Possibly a wee run out for Wednesday night comeback?

Subbed at HT & as SG was watching hopefully means he’s in good shape for Wednesday.  

Some proper power & quality up & down our left side would be fabulous. 

23 hours ago, islandblue said:

I thought Halliday was excellent today

Lost the ball in the second half after miscontrolling a pass, other than that he was brilliant.  Really happy he’s turning it around after being thrown under the bus last season by Murty.  Proven me wrong aswell that he has a future with us. 

47 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Lost the ball in the second half after miscontrolling a pass, other than that he was brilliant.  Really happy he’s turning it around after being thrown under the bus last season by Murty.  Proven me wrong aswell that he has a future with us. 

Im by no means a Murray fan and yes that substitution didn't do Andy any favours, but he was completely out of his depth that day.

Murty also was the one that recalled him early.... So in another way he also played a part in rebuilding his Rangers career..

He's been great this season though and I actually thought he had a few decent performances when he returned last year.