Tickets in Broomloan for scum game

jintybear

I was on the phone to the ticket office yesterday and I asked when we would hear about getting the option for tickets for the wean to go to the game on the 29th. The guy in the ticket office said that emails should be out next week, probably Monday. He said we can just log in and buy the ticket online and the wee mans smartcard will automatically update.

9 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I was on the phone to the ticket office yesterday and I asked when we would hear about getting the option for tickets for the wean to go to the game on the 29th. The guy in the ticket office said that emails should be out next week, probably Monday. He said we can just log in and buy the ticket online and the wee mans smartcard will automatically update.

I liked you for the title thread 

Excites the hell out me seeing bears in there for this game 

13 minutes ago, jintybear said:

How much are the tickets? 

Cheers for posting this BTW :tu:

1 hour ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

How is this going to work then, I got me and the boy a season book in Broomloan Rear this year, I take it mines is paid for, but his will just come out my bank as usual as fifty pound or so.

Did you add on the games against them when you got your ST? It was an option and it was an extra £100 (or thereabouts). All in our STs were around £415 including the scum games and the weans was £58 because he didn't have the option of adding on their games. I know that his is now going to be £160 with both games but I think t will just about be the same as if we were sitting in the CR between us.

4 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

The away fans need to get moved to BR5.

Looks so much better like Thursday night when there’s Rangers fans in the corner rather than having to break it for the away fans and loads of empty seats for police/stewards.

I'll be fucked if I'm standing in close proximity to that shower of smelly aids ridden bastards.